Skip to main content

NEW OPPORTUNITIES By SkyQuin



    It's a breath of fresh air, a reason to live, motivation for looking forward to a new day. We all need such thrills, new challenges, new tasks, new lands to conquer and chances to show forth our victories. Learning new things can be exciting, it has this special way of stimulating the brain cells and leaving you rejuvenate and full of purpose.    
    I have been on the roll since my holiday started, learning more things within this short time than I have in these past months. I have learnt how to put to work my desire to be a better communicator. I have learnt how to become independent financially through Networking. I have also learnt a thing or two about the computer, the mobile phone, (its repairs and some of its functions), how to maintain and run laundry services (basically that gave me an insight on how best to wash and handle my clothes)...the list goes on.
   At this point I feel like I have materials with which to practically take the bull of my future by its horns. Something’s are more clearly defined; I can plan and foresee my future, financially and otherwise unlike before. So I'm grateful for such opportunities to learn, to build and to grow. I've met wonderful people who have shown me that success has a lot to do with an individual's attitude, this affects basically all that they get involved in.
   Naturally people are attracted towards individuals with positive attitudes, if only I knew this to be true prior to this time; I am further convinced that Attitude as rightly said determines Altitude.  Mrs Nkechi Chukwu is one such person who has proven this saying to be real, she runs a business and that business has blossomed with just a few months because of her attitude towards people, that beauty can't help but glow when she talks about her business as well. I have personally witnessed the effect of that enthusiasm, and I have seen a lot of myself in her. One more thing to add to my list, Enthusiasm is necessary, positive attitude is the key. Spread the love.
Happy New Year!!!

THE FACE
 

Comments