Skip to main content

SECRETS TO MAKE YOU MAN OF THE DANCE FLOOR


    I remember this particular day back in the university when a friend of mine was having her birthday party, same day i was having a church program. I was in the media department which was my primary place of service; projected the Bible scriptures with easy worship for the man of God during his sermon but there was something wrong. 


The rain fell so hard we felt every stroke that wiped the rented hall we used for service; not only that, i needed to be present at this party. I could feel the beat in my brains, could taste the chilled bottled spirit in my very mouth. I became so reckless that it became obvious i needed to go.

Despite the rain, i threw the punchline to my media director "my house is far i need to go" (they always fall for that lol). I dive bomb into the rain and stopped a tricycle to take me to my destination. As we approached the party venue, the rain became more heavy. I felt God was literally beating me for leaving his presence, but all i was after at that point was the party, the girls, the dance hall, the music and oh the spirit. 

   I arrived at my destination only to meet everywhere damn quiet, i whispered "Omg, hope i didnt miss this?", i asked a waiter if they changed venue, he then referred me to the new location which was the lounge. As i opened the door, the music welcomed me, lo and behold, i became magnet at that point; all the girls in the dance hall screamed and rushed towards me throwing themselves at me to dance. I was like "am i safe or am i just hot, last time i checked i didn't have six packs". 

I looked around and saw guys sitting down like they don't care, of course they don't neither do i, i only cared for the fact that i stole all the girls from their arms. 
LOL check out his mustache lmaoooo. The dude can whine though. He stole my moves.
   Boom Boom Boom!!! the DJ gave me what i needed, then i started revealing the mystery behind the excitement of my arrival. Before their eyes, i danced more than African Michael Jackson, as at then Azonto was the reigning dance, i rolled my waist 360, went slow and fast even faster and slower. Each girl came one after the other to have a thirst of my magic, i was good at it and Boom i pop every guys eyes even the celebrants boyfriend.
   End of story....

   Okay where is this gist going to? Today i will be revealing top secrets that can enable you be the man of the dance floor. Before then let me take you around these thoughts, when ever we get to the dance floor, there are couple of things that goes around our mind as guys. 
  • Everyone is staring at me
  • This is just like we're having sex
  • Shit i am repeating moves
  • How long do i need to do this move and so on
   The trick here is that you need to erase these thoughts. (Thinking prevents you from running a smooth game)

Confidence: You need to be proud of yourself, proud of your moves, proud of your rhythm and style. Ladies like it when you take charge of every situation including dance. They find it competitive when they can't impress you or when you dance better than them. 

It cools their nerves and makes them wanna settle with you for the party. Who doesn't like good thing?...i can hear someone say "dancing is only for girls all boy have to do is rock"...okay then watch me win your woman through some dance moves.
Outfit: Since when did dance become fashion? Haven't you seen Chris Brown videos or even some dance movies like "Step up"? Imagine if some guys were to be on only boxers do you think their dance moves will come out that swanky? of course not, you need to dress appropriately so that the fabric give you massive effect while you make one step. 

Don't wear loose shoes so you wont be fragile while you make a step. Don't wear trousers that are too tight in order for you to go down while rocking and so it doesn't tear (had such experience).

N/B: (Whispers) Brothers girls likes it when you whine your waist. It triggers their fancy.

Choreograph: Create your own style, learn the basics of Azonto, Etighi, Skelewu, Shoki, even break dance and make your own moves at your own pace especially in your own quite time. This will enable you master your won rhythm and fall in love with yourself. Practice makes perfect and instills confidence into your very bone. When your style is different from everyone's own, people look up to having you roll with them during and after a party.

Others: Learn how to dance with a girl and pleaseeeee guys don't ever dance with a fellow boy especially when girls are out of stock in a party (you don't want police arresting you for gay-cious act)

"I never knew i could dance until i took vodka" If that's your punchline then you are a real learner. 

Doing anything under the influence of anything makes you a weak man trust me. Okay guys now you must have learn something on How to dance go show her some moves. If someone like me who was a laughing stock back then can be this good, then what about you? Go make manhood proud.

Follow us on 
Twitter: @Majorpane1
Facebook: Newton Paul's Blog
Instagram: @Major4pane
Got a suggestion for us?
E-mail: majorpanedmajorfactor@gmail.com

Comments

  1. Hahahahahaha awesome. Sekem! Sekem!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you sekem for me eh, i go sekem for you!!! Lol

      Delete
  2. Lmao so u can dance newton? hope there was no blood on d dance floor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very funny Betty...come Feb 3rd on my birthday i should be releasing some new dance steps...watch out.

      Delete
  3. So so lovely...evry point is so right...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment can save a life...don't be selfish with it *winks*