Skip to main content

ENJOYING EVERYDAY LIFE



   I was going through my Bible lately and I stumbled upon this amazing article. I decided to share it with you because its exactly same thing I have been practicing for years. Maybe that explains why I will live long.

   Satan has one goal and that is destruction. He comes to only kill, steal and destroy everything good that God has in mind for us. Jesus said He came that we might have life and enjoy our lives.

   Are you enjoying life? Are you enjoying every facet of life or just what you consider to be the “fun” parts? I truly believe that through the power of the Holy Spirit we can enjoy everything. We can enjoy our work and times of waiting. We can enjoy the journey and not just the destination. Life is really all about the journey. Even when the train arrives at whatever station it is headed for, it soon leaves again for another station. We spend more time in life waiting than we do arriving. God created us to be goal-oriented. Once we reach one goal, it is not long before we find ourselves setting another one. We must learn to enjoy where we are on the way to where we are going.
   
   One of the ways Satan steals from us is by making us think we can only enjoy certain things and not others. But the truth is that we can get a new mindset and decide to enjoy everything in life. I spend a lot of time waiting in airports. Sometimes flights are cancelled or delayed and I used to let that steal my joy. I often became very aggravated, frustrated and upset-but that did not change my circumstances; it only stole my joy and peace. I finally learned that when circumstances change, I do not have to change with them. I can refuse to allow Satan to get me upset. When Satan steals from you or aggravates you, he really does not want your goods, he wants your joy!!!
 
   Making a decision to enjoy my life was an important one for me and it may be for you too. Life is wasted if we allow ourselves to be miserable all the time. Jesus said in John 14:27 that “He has left us His peace and we are to stop allowing ourselves to be upset”. He has given us gifts and responsibilities. We are partners with God. His part is to provide peace and joy and our part is not to let the devil steal it. Decide today and start enjoying everyday life!

   I believe this was very helpful to you, especially if you are the type that worries or gets anxious about certain things in your life. Patience and ease is the best way to walk with God. A patient soul goes farther and further than that of a weary one. Have a great good day.

Follow us on Facebook: Newton Paul's Blog
 

Hello Friends, we believe you must have been enjoying your stay here. We need your support on the On-going Nigerian Blog Awards. 

We would please like you to kindly nominate our Blog www.majorpanedmajorfactor.blogspot.com  for "The best Writing blog, Faith based blog, and  Inspirational/motivational/personal development blog"

Scroll down to Number 2, 7, 12 and type majorpanedmajorfactor.blogspot.com in the text area provided. 

NB: Please don't forget to include your NAME and EMAIL address and also choose if you would want to be among the panelist.   

Please we will also appreciate it if you broadcast this to your friends. Votes ends February 1st. Thanks a lot!

Newton Paul's Blog


Comments

  1. This is a word i need right now. The devil is not gunning for the goods its my joy. This Joy inside of me, the devil won't take it away I pray. Amen. Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Godbless...you gonna gun the devil instead with your MS 9.1 Machine Gun of Joy *smiles*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment can save a life...don't be selfish with it *winks*