Skip to main content

WOMZY TOURIST HOTEL #ABUJA


    Womzy Tourist Hotel, ministers comfort that you can only find in your home. Its located in Plot 312 Lugbe Layout 1 Airport Road (Behind Julius Berger FHA Rd) Lugbe, Abuja, Nigeria.

Special Offers

  • FREE wide-screen TV
  • 20% Discount for Restaraunt service
  • 30% Discount for 3 days+ orders
  • Food, drinks and beverages in rooms
  • Exclusive souvenirs
  • Fast internet Access/Cafe
  • Laundry / Dry Cleaning
  • Bar / Lounge, Breakfast, Restaurant
  • 24 hrs Security Guards
  • Quick ATM center
Click to Visit the Website: Womzy Tourist Hotel
Contact: 09-2903984, 08023130726 


 
























Comments

  1. Good writeup. I check out your blog site quite often, and you're constantly
    coming up with some good staff. I shared this blog post on my Tumblr, and my
    followers liked it! To the next. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is great! I checked out your blog pretty often, and you are constantly
    coming up with some good staff. I shared this post on my Tumblr, and my followers
    loved it! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! I checked out your blog site fairly regularly,
    and you are always coming up with some decent staff. I shared this post on my Facebook, and my followers liked it.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment can save a life...don't be selfish with it *winks*