Skip to main content

CONFESSIONS PART 3






   Hello Major Pane, happy Sunday. Thanks for starting this “Confession series” it’s given me calm nerves to be transparent on this platform. 

   Couple of months back, I was introduced to a girl whom happened to be very beautiful, well-curved, intelligent, and most especially a very good cook. She met the perfect match of my ideal woman. All those while she visited me she never permitted me to visit her at her family house until a day she invited me to meet her mum. Initially I was stunned when she dropped the “meet my mother lines”. So we arranged a date then I went visiting. When I got to her house I was dazed by the compound after the gateman had opened the gate. As if that was not enough, when the house keeper led me in, I was thrown off balance by the surveillance camera mounted in every corner of the house not forgetting the 100inch 3D television staring at me in the waiting room. Overwhelmed by everything I saw I decided to take a sit still trying to digest all that I was seeing.

   From nowhere walking towards me came this slightly tall, dark, elegant lady who I assumed could be my girlfriend’s sister. “Hi” she said and that sparked our conversation, it got to a time we started to feel comfortable with each other. She asked for my number, I gave it to her reasoning “Wow!!! The family don dey contact, this will lead to a profitable courtship”. As I called the last digit, my girlfriend appeared saying “Ahh mummy you’ve already met my boyfriend”. Shock possessed my face; almost giving clues to what had gone on.


   Subsequently, her mother called monitoring the health bar of our relationship. From that to checking up on me “have you eaten, hope your day went well”. One day I got a call from her mum asking to meet both her and my girlfriend at a restaurant. I drove there excitedly, thinking “finally the mumsi has accepted me into the family”. As I got there, I spotted only the mum assuming my girlfriend excused herself. I approached her and we got talking, she explained to me that my girlfriend couldn’t make it but in the main time she had an appointment and I should accompany her there. In order to sustain my reputation, I did. We got to a hotel, I sat at the reception, a call came in which she answered excusing herself. Few minutes later she came back and asked me to follow her.

   We got to the VIP floor she stopped at the door post of room 401, as I stood behind her leaning on the wall she knocked. Observing the whole area, the door opened. She ushered me in saying “Ah she is not here, I guess she stepped out…let’s just sit down and wait for her in the living room of the suite”.

   While waiting, she went in, spent few minute then my girlfriend’s call came in asking for my where about…as I was about informing her on my navigation with her mother, I raised up my head, standing close to the door leading into the room of the suite was her mother wearing a transparent skimpy dress. Then flashbacks of the first time we met began fixing itself into a clearer picture giving me more insights on the motives behind all the calls and now the restaurant punch line.

   Shocked and stocked to the ground like I had seen a lion, I cut the call and just kept staring. Stuttering I asked her “ma what’s going on”. “It’s me falling in love with you” she replied. “No this is insane” I responded. Walking towards me she explained how the feelings had been developed. She got to where I was sited and threw herself at me. I politely pushed her to the side, got up and ejected from the temptation.

   Got home still shocked, my girlfriend welcomed me and asked me where I have been all day. In order not to complicate things between her and her mum and also not for her to hate me I decided to throw a white lie.

   It’s been days, days turned weeks, weeks to month and it’s still bothering me. Do you think I should tell her cos our wedding is coming up soon.

 That is my confession with a little question.


THIS SERIES WAS INSPIRED BY THE POTENTIAL AWARD WINNING BOOK OF ALL AGES.

TO BE PUBLISHED SOMETIME SOON LOL.


Comments

  1. If its me i wont tell my girlfriend. Women are not entitled to know certain things as a man.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment can save a life...don't be selfish with it *winks*