Skip to main content

CONFESSIONS PART 2



    Hola my name is Shasha and I am a diva, I like Beyoncé so much I can literally go nude each time her song plays in the club or in my house. I remember the other day I was with this dude I met for the first time and I paralyzed him with a hot lap dance.
   Well the truth is… that was then, I am not what I used to be. I see young girls throw their lives out on the thin cliff called fun. What is fun? What is love? Is love fun?

   Three questions that got me confused all my life. I was like every normal girl, back then not until I wanted more to life such as one thousand likes on my Facebook and Instagram, ten thousand followers on my twitter, even opened a Flickr account couple with some others. To what end? Getting noticed, anticipating being the breaking news in town. This undeveloped me met this fresh dude who happened to be an upcoming celebrity, something my friends envied and tried stealing away. What do you expect when you are living the life of lion and lioness?
    Our relationship lasted for just three weeks due to the saturated nagging form me, initially he was the hottest dude in the world, all of sudden I think he started looking at me as shit or something. He further refused talking to me about his problems as though I was a mind reader but my mistake was I always wanted him to keep a happy face. My selfishness, immaturity coupled with how deep fairy tales such as reality shows, movies and novels blindfolded my inner woman from thinking rightly. My white eyes became blood moon when he broke up with me in his friend’s birthday party. In the red vision of anger he engaged a girl I could picture came from the village. This feeling sliced my heart into shreds of threads; the bitterness could sweeten the taste of vinegar.

Then I knew something wasn’t right. 

   You know we see celebrities and we try to live like them, even want to be them when our chances are unrealistic. Their lives have affected each molecules of our mentality that we ladies sometimes compare our boo to their spouse. It’s deeply stunning realizing that the entire hunt for a perfect relationship is an absolute fairy tale, fiction, unrealistic, in fact oblivion; yea oblivion that’s the best world I can use to stress how endless reality is far from it. There is no perfect relationship; the ones you see on tv, reality shows are complete scripted smiles. We don’t get to see when they fight in their bed rooms or throw things at themselves as they argue. Yet we feel happy they are in love not caring about if we are truly in love.
   Let me tell you what I think about love, love is not entering or meeting something that is complete, it is you completing each other, fixing the broken patches together which eventually makes you two stronger than ever. Life is a puzzle, not until you work on the rough patches of your own life, then would you get fixed correctly to the person you meant to be with.

   I can build a company with the list of men I have refused dating because I was looking for Mr Right or Prince Sexy. Today I am 30years and all my Mr right have left. If you are a real diva reading this, you need to wake up, this is the real world…Diva is a pure fairy tale context, the only way it can become your reality is when you work towards it rightly. I believe now I’m on the right lane, it’s not too late for good things I have missed to be restored or reset for my sake.

That is my confession.



   THIS SERIES WAS INSPIRED BY THE POTENTIAL AWARD WINNING BOOK OF ALL AGES.
TO BE PUBLISHED SOMETIME SOON LOL.

Comments