Skip to main content

#NEW TRACK (TOUCH AND FOLLOW)

Click to download 
Touch and Follow 
Nigerian Girl
     Yea whatsup people? Its a hot weekend here in the Capital city, Abuja. I have been chilling all the way having an awesome time listing to Slimboy's new track Touch and Follow. Omo this track too bad, i cant forget the flows he dropped in our collabo Nigerian Girl. I am still stunned over the downloads and feedback I got from the song. Slimboy messaged me saying some folks didnt he featured in the song. Well listen to this and believe this fresh, hot, boiling talent blazing from within Slimboy.

Follow Slimboy via
Facebook: OVUSON henry
Twitter: Slimboy_O

Click to Download
Touch and Follow
Nigerian Girl

Comments

  1. her waist dey do me touch and follow I like this song sha

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was done by the influence of drugs, alcohol, but that made the song perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Don dey dance shoki already, this is a jam for the Christmas period clubs go hear am o

    ReplyDelete
  4. this young man is talented he murdered Nigerian girl with ryhmes and then just buried this one

    ReplyDelete
  5. this guy mean business, slimboy u na sure guy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the part where he shoutout to his ogas in the game, I'll show you wizkid

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank y'all. Abeg I no high sing am my brother. No drugs nothing. But thanks. More hits to come! Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This song Toh bad.... it's been on repeat, me I like am o

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment can save a life...don't be selfish with it *winks*