Skip to main content

#CONFESSIONS PART 4




   
 Hi Major Pane this is kind of personal but because of how it has haunted me, I have decided to share it.

   When I was in the university I was in love with a guy named Frank, we happened to connect so much with each other I felt he was the one for me. Our love grew so warm, hot and ravishing but we tried keeping it Holy. He made me see love from another angle. I got to realize love is not only about sex but rather watching and making each other grow into the right shape.

   I got to meet his best friend Hank who was a really nice person and shared same similarities as Frank.

   Few years later, Frank travelled abroad
for his masters. We communicated way more than we did while he was still in the country. Our relationship had been long distanced and I didn’t see it as much of a big deal until months turned to years and years then looked like centuries; I decided to move on with my life by secretly dating someone else, someone that was almost the exact spitting image of Frank both image and character wise, because that was the only way I could compensate myself. Whala!!! I found myself dating Hank.

  We agreed never to tell Frank. Dating led to marriage and we stuck with that decision because we felt Frank wasn’t going to come to Nigeria again.

   Unknown to Hank, I was still leading Frank on acting like the love he thought he had left.

   Within that week I and Frank’s conversation got to its peak, when I had realized it had gone on far too long, I went to my husband’s office for a visit. Surprisingly, I met Frank in the office. I felt like someone opened my head and poured cold water on my brain through to my feet. . OMG!!! I could see the look on his face; he was bitter and drunk in anger after fixing the puzzles from seeing the wedding picture on Hank’s table, the ring on the finger and Oh!!! The look on both our faces crowned it all.

   He went back to the United States where he sent me an email informing me of his encounter with a beautiful white lady who he ditched because he had plans of marrying me. He opened up that when he got back to the states, he figured out she was also married. As I read every word from the mail, I could feel his faded heart beat caused by heart ache. At this point I fully realized the cause of my actions and how deep the ship that had set out as a perfect friendship had sunk into the sea of sorrows.

I still remain sorry and I don’t know if Frank has or will ever forgive me.

   That is my confession. 



THIS SERIES WAS INSPIRED BY THE POTENTIAL AWARD WINNING BOOK OF ALL AGES.

TO BE PUBLISHED SOMETIME SOON LOL.




Comments

  1. Girls are mean...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is heart breaking. Reminds me of my previous relationship that lasted for 6years b4 i married my wife. If i had married my ex dont think i would be alive. One just have to move on despite the heart break.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment can save a life...don't be selfish with it *winks*