Skip to main content

#CONFESSIONS PART 5




   “Boys before flowers” guess the initiator of that quote was a gardener. We see flowers every day, even the elders metaphorically use the context when it’s time to throw punch lines on behalf of the groom unknown that a Rose flower won’t blink an eye when it stings you.
   This time last year, my bosom friend desperately needed a girlfriend. I imagined his being single to be a supernatural issue because of his mentality of wanting to date a female version of Jesus (a girl who never had flaws and never will). I happened to have dated lots of chicks; some still hover around to seek for pleasurable favours. So far it was great, warm and adventurous. Deep within me I wanted him settled, so we can set up a double date having a swell time with both our girlfriends once in a while. Every move getting him hooked up was futile.
   Amongst all my female friends was this pretty dark skinned girl named Ify. She was more than a sister to me. When I was a wuss, she gave me a detailed map on how to get a girl and keep her, which enhanced my manly characteristic. Everyone thought we were dating unknown to them we were just friends trying so hard to preserve a friendship we don’t plan wrecking.
   Ify caught my friend’s eye; at first it seemed like it was a joke because he frequently brought up the “Ify’s gist”, by either making fun of her accent or complimenting her physic. I observed they shared lots of similarities. Unknown to me my guy took it to another level by dating Ify.
   I was shocked because I didn’t see that coming and the big deal here is I have had random carnal activities with Ify (friends with benefit) and the last time was three weeks before they started dating. My friend happened to be the kind of person who gets passionate about the things he loves, also strict in his morals and principles and if he finds out it might terminate our friendship and also hurt someone.
   Do you feel I should tell him?



THIS SERIES WAS INSPIRED BY THE POTENTIAL AWARD WINNING BOOK OF ALL AGES.

TO BE PUBLISHED SOMETIME SOON LOL.






Comments