Skip to main content

THE CRY OF AN ORPHAN By Omolola Deborah Ramos






"The cry of an orphan"
          
A world of mine
A world of tears
A world of loneliness
A world of doubt
A world of an unseen battle

A life full of misery
A life of hidden joy
Life alone,
Fear of the future
Fear of an unseen battle

Who will exhume the buried trees?
How can they be restored?
Can a baby laugh for hunger?
Can a suckling live without a mum?

My cry is of the poor
My cry is of the lonely
Since it was you who gave me hope
Who will anoint me with hope?

Their presence called for safety
And now in their absence,
I feel the wind of insecurity

Their laughter was like a jingle bell
Jubilation it triggered
But now the house is deserted
The wind drove off the roof

Gallop exist within my heart
My eyes has suddenly turned to a blown balloon
My taste bud no longer taste sweet
All i get is the opposite
Of whom will my cry be heard?


Follow us on Facebook: Newton Paul's Blog


Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi nhậtgửi hàng đi đài loan uy tín, giá rẻ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment can save a life...don't be selfish with it *winks*