Skip to main content

RUNNING OUT OF FASHION



    


   Good day everyone, I was going out the other day and I saw one old Mercedes Benz. I remember my neighbor had same Benz back then. In fact he was the big boy in the compound. I flashed back again to when Nokia 3310 emerge, it was so expensive, people sold valuable stuff to have it… the SIM card was just the worst part, my mother bought hers for 30,000naira. omG that’s just too much. I remember when blackberry came out, if you were not using blackberry at that time, it was like you are a dead man lost in the world of the living. The seclusion and discrimination would make you steal if not careful, people started a phone racism leading to hungry fellows do all sort of atrocities to have one of the trending gadgets despite the life daring stunt. I remember when Brazilian hair came out; many boys lost their relationships due to not affording the hair of another race for a Nigerian girl.


   Okay today where are all those stuff? When last did you see 3310, or the first Sagem introduced loud speaker or that expensive Brazilian hair that almost made you an enemy to all your male friends? They are not even in the museum to show they existed, they are either in a dumpster or their parts are been used to remake new phones and other recyclable objects.

I am going somewhere. This is to tell you that the Ferrari we are seeing today, the iphone6, the Ipad, the ps4, the tablets and so on are just for the main time, sooner or later they are going to be wiped out of the face of the earth and new stuff will sweep in. So why the hurry, why the rush, why the killing, why the stealing, why the hate over things that will surely loose value someday?

   Believe me the best thing anyone can have in this life is life itself. No matter the level you are, eat the best food you can afford, the best cloth you can afford, the best bed, blanket, shoes, hairstyle you can afford. Be comfortable with your life, never be in a hurry because those things you hurry to have, will hurry out of your life and leave you in a worry situation.

   I would really like to read some stuff you stressed yourself to buy or get and at the end realise its of no worth especially when the high price goes down all of a sudden.

   Feel free to comment and reach me via my mail "majorpanedmajorfactor@gmail.com"

 You can as well follow us on Facebook: Newton Paul's Blog


Comments