Skip to main content

HOW TO RESIST TEMPTATIONS AS A GUY: EPISODE 1



   Temptation, a luring effect that causes you to do something you virtually won’t be proud or confident about. A defeat in temptation wears us out physically, emotionally and spiritually. It’s easier said than done but to a large extent when you work on yourself, in the midst of falling, it doesn’t take long to recover and set a mark for another victory. No one is perfect anyway, we are all in a journey to perfection, that’s the more reason why we need to pay huge attention to this article. If you have a girlfriend, study every line.
   As a young experienced person, I have come to a consensus “There is no award for the hottest player in town; it’s all cowardice glory and self-destructive fantasies when your fellow folks celebrates your attractive skills”.

   When you become a father someday you will know how painful it is to watch your daughter been played. Temptations hinder someone from thinking clear and having a focused mind towards goals achievement. In order to function properly as a man and meet up to your maximum potential, here are some killer tips that will save you from sexual temptations. 

Think of the future: When you try making a pass on a girl and she refuses the rejected feeling aches more than a pin in the heart. This frustration is what leads to rape and assault most times. After falling for a temptation most times, we feel sad and say “God what have I done or I shouldn’t have done that or said that”. Since you going to regret the moment, there is no need trying it in the first place.
   Your conscience will be unrest and the friendship might be ruin as time goes on because she feels that is how you try sleeping with other girls. This action limits her chances of committing things into your hands.

Ctrl+Z: This is a computer shortcut that means “Undo”. Majority of us can attest how boring reoccurrences can be… getting to know someone’s likes, dislikes, hobbies; date of birth and so on most times is stressful.
   This works for me, when I see a chick that seems to tempt or appeal towards my flesh desires, i get to talk myself out of it:
  • Do i think she will understand me more than my girlfriend currently does?
  •  I will offend God with this action ooo!!!
  •  What wrong has my girl done to deserve such dishearten action?
  •  If my girlfriend does this to me how will I feel?
  • I feel safe, secured with that one girl. Two is a crowd and big stress.
   Think about these guys “This is reality”… you can’t Ctrl+Z your actions when done so I advise you to question yourself out of it.
Neutralise the scenery: If you know she is a big temptation, try asking her “how is your boyfriend”? I know it’s difficult believing me but I can assure you that girls respect guys who can control their sexual desires, and hold themselves. What if she places me on friend zone? What zone do you want to be if not friend zone? You can’t sleep with all the girls in the world to prove a point. By the way where is the dignity in that?
Has a girl who is not related to you ever call you a brother? That’s because she is trying to exterminate every atom of feelings/lustful desires for you. Guys can derive this means as well…try referring to her as a “sister” go an extra mile in picturing them as mothers of the future, this will dilute lustful thoughts I can assure you that.

Don’t Tempt yourself: I was discussing with a friend lately, he said something that struck me “boys tempt themselves”. I hear guys complain of what girls wear, and how they intentionally seduce boys. To me I say it’s their headache. No matter how someone showcases a rat poison, it doesn’t reduce its lethal effect. Distract yourself, pinch yourself to wake up. I watched a movie just yesterday where a guy began to admire his secretary and then he said “God look at what I’m thinking of, how can I be doing such a thing against you? I rebuke every thought of perversions in Jesus name”.
Come to think of it, “If joseph haven’t resist Potiphar’s wife I don’t think he would have become a king and we won’t draw victorious strength from his life”. Since he did it, you can as well.
  
   Believe me it’s not easy but easy…as long as you make up your mind to see things differently and be hungry for a change (Sai Buhari!!!). How long will you keep feeling bad, hurting your soul from giving it that happiness and cleanliness it yearns for? From my life journey, I got to observe many people are battling this thing called “Sexual temptation” either as a religious leader or normal man. We got blood running through our veins, that makes us more defenseless but if you mix these skills effectively, I can assure you a victory in the battle against sexual temptation. Practice makes perfect, Rome wasn’t built in a day.
   Take out time and work on yourself and watch your life move smoothly and less stressful.
   This wraps up the Episode for today, stay tuned as I bring in more tips soon. 

   Its not only you having issues with sexual temptations even my lovely blogger friend wrote on it... Check it out http://goo.gl/JkRNK3

   Feel free to let me know how this article makes you feel. Reach me via my email "majorpanedmajorfactor@gmail.com or you can drop a comment. 

 You can as well follow us on Facebook: Newton Paul's Blog

Comments

  1. Phyllis Newton AnagoApril 06, 2015 3:03 pm

    Omo guys need to learn from this. Good one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, interesting....

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! wow!! wow!!! itx a bomb bro........ i wish they could make this a mindset' its not too easy buh its the best thing to do......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omo its not easy for real. But once your mind is set....gradually you gonna achieve it

      Delete
  4. Nice one dear, keep preaching.. Lollllooolllzz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oshee.Great work bro

    ReplyDelete
  6. Although this article is meant for the guys, yet I find it helpful. Paul, you should know that ladies also face temptations too na. Lol. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwww...i do know my dear. The Episode 2 share more light on both sex which can be helpful to ladies as well. Thanks alot for reading through. Make sure your man sees this lol

      Delete
  7. ...so often we open the doors to temptation and become lazy to flee. But seriously... like seriously, it's not easy, if not for grace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Mr Paul, God bless you more on this one. Temptation... Have we ever looked at that word carefully? Temp-T-ation... look closely, you know what i mean. well, to me, though you may read the Bible and many Surats and speaks, write or post about them to others, what good will they do you if you don't act upon them? i rest my case. #Ghost

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment can save a life...don't be selfish with it *winks*