Skip to main content

HOW TO RESIST SEXUAL TEMPTATIONS AS A GUY: EPISODE 2




   Hello everyone, I believe we have started practicing the tips we learnt in the previous Episode. If you haven’t seen it please endeavor to do so, click on this Episode One.
   I was on my way to church on Easter Sunday; on my regular route I use a pedestrian bridge to cross the busy express. Ahead of me was a cylindrical shaped lady, you need to see it guys, she was looking like Kim from behind. At first I was like “so we got this kind of beauties in Nigeria, not to mention my dry hood”. I remembered my tips and I tried focusing my mind on something else while I removed my eyes from her direction.

    Unfortunately for me, when we got to the park, she walked towards me, I looked at her and picked up something to disqualify her in my mind “she is not even beautiful” I whispered…like temptation had me on his menu we boarded same taxi, so I opened the door as a gentleman for her to get in first. She blushed. While sited, I asked her “why didn’t your driver take you to your destination” she laughed and said “he is not around”. I wanted replying and sounding more novel but I just reasoned keeping to myself was best not because I can’t talk to a lady but rather respect myself. I got to my destination and we parted ways.

   Okay why this long story, I want guys to know it’s not every beautiful girl you see you try making something out of. You have to learn how to control yourself to that point where you can make a girl laugh and be happy but still don’t have any intention.
Here are the remaining tips on how to resist sexual temptations as a guy. (Well i figured out girls can find some tips handy as well)

Think of what makes her unattractive: You know as guys we are tempted by what we see, so you need to un-see things by painting an in-explicit reflection of her imperfections. She is not perfect for sure, either she has crooked nails, bad breath, big stomach, flabby hands (Christian mother hand), unattractive choice of perfume, rude attitude, fake accent, smelling hair… whatever you can pick up to disqualify her in your eyes will come in handy. I know some girls just look so clean and angelic…look again there is a major flaw that will make her human before you.

Revoke evil mindset: There are guys who are ready to sleep with any “female” either human or not. Girls are vulnerable that’s why they need we men to be their support, guide, coach even mentor if need be. Taking advantage makes you less manly. Understand your economic importance properly rather than wasting bullets (sperm) on bush meat that will never give the belly of your soul satisfaction.

Your girlfriend is facing similar issue: Temptation is both ways, girls tempt guys and guys tempt girls. I’m not rich, handsome, beautiful, sexy like some people are, yet my girlfriend chose to stick to me, I chose to stick with her. It’s a big commitment one has to learn in sealing. “If you learn commitment at this stage, your older age won’t be a big deal”.

Mind where you visit: Will you advice a diabetic individual to work in a Candy factory? The company you keep, locations you visit matters a lot. Now I know why religious speakers condemns club house. It activates the beast in you; it opens your eyes and heart to thing you will run away from on a normal day. People get drunk so that they can cloud their eyes from reality driven by an intoxicating demon. If people aren’t drunk or stoned with hard drugs, they won’t perform certain action. Learn to have a clear mind and do things with your clear eyes.

“He who walks with wise men will be wise, but the companion of fools will suffer” (Proverb 13:20)
“The righteous is a guide to his neighbor, But the way of the wicked leads them astray” (Proverb 12:26)

Mind the materials you read, listen and watch: “Guard your heart with all diligence, for out of it flows the issues of life” (Proverb 4:23). What more can I say to this?.

Be the good James Bond: James Bond to some extent fight bad guys providing terror free world for us to live in despite he sleeps around sometimes but I was able to pick up some good part of him…mind your business, do your daily activities without distractions. Feel free to admire people for who they are but don’t spend time focusing on fantasies that will lead to nothing outside breaking you into pieces realizing that you can’t have them.

It’s between you and God: You are absolutely doing your girlfriend no harm if you sleep with another person. See it this way, everyone has their personal race, life and destiny, it’s up to you to mess yours up. It’s between you and God. When you sin, the weight of sin is death. On the other hand, try picturing the sadness on your girlfriends face when she figures out you cheating.
God has called us to holiness. “But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation. Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy” (1Peter 1:15). But without supernatural aid, men and women are powerless to resist the evil desires and motives of the carnal heart. (Source-Tips on Resisting Temptation by Doug Batchelor)

Don’t follow the crowd: Everyone is doing it doesn’t mean you have to do so. What is the essence of wisdom, individuality and sensitivity? Bad things no doubt resound and appeal to the senses more than good things. Setup your moral standard and deter negative notion towards life.

Occupy your mind positively: When the body, soul and spirit are positively engaged, they meet up to their maximum potential. E.G White said “Strength to resist evil is best gained through aggressive service” Service for Jesus, service in your job, service in your personal devotion and so on. Have plan for your life and watch it unfold accordingly as you do your homework right. When you focused, distractions have little chances on swaying you. Read the article “FOCUS”.

Get ready to flee: Few speed records are broken when people run from temptation. Generally, they craw away from temptation hoping it catches up with them. Sometimes temptation comes through a door we deliberately leave open. Suppose that you accidentally spilled kerosene all over your clothes and somebody nearby lit a match. Where would you go? As far away as you could and as fast as possible!!! That should be the attitude of a Christian towards temptation. Paul said, “flee fornication” and “flee from idolatry” (1Corinthians 6:18; 10:14). So flee from sin, and don’t leave a forwarding address. (Source-Tips on Resisting Temptation by Doug Batchelor)

Self: Understand yourself properly, knows what turns you on and stay away from it, know what you react to, understand your flaws so you will be equipped with the proper skill to stay away from sexual temptation.

   Sometimes we all know the right things to do but it’s so hard to flee in order not to fail third-party assessment. I remember back then where guys condemn people who visit girls and don’t make a move. 

   The earlier guy’s starts thinking with their brains and not their balls the better their world will turn out to be.

   The world is a bad bad place right now where evil is been celebrated but what can I say about that “all man with their own life”... Mind you in this part of the world where I am, there are large number of demon possessed girls lurking around the street ready to infect, destroy and useless men life and destiny through sex. BEWARE!!!


   If you are new to this series feel free to read the previous edition How to resist sexual temptations as a guy ....you can bookmark the blog as well
   Follow up on this blog Gabby Speaks you are going to love what is going on there...

   If you are a lady reading this, please share this with your male folks, if you are  a male folk, share it with other folks.
   Will Love to hear from you guys via comment or send me a message to my email "majorpanedmajorfactor@gmail.com"

Follow us on Facebook: Newton Paul's Blog









Comments