Skip to main content

i CRY By James Ochayi




“I Cry”
It wasn’t time, when she left
Been at the side of pain
From beginning to the end

Endless tears from my eyes flow
I kept squinting as it keeps biting
Tears soaking the pillow

She was the best
Father, mother, friend
Passed every test!

On the wall behind the
Building
I sit watching; watering your planting

Time after time
Watching them grow
Listening to their song as the wind blow

Stems responding to nature’s call
All grown, strong and tall
None withers, nor fall

Your picture staring at me
Wanting to talk
Loneliness downs on me
As the sun on the mountain top

The light on the street remind
Me of you
And the days we talk; the songs
I sang for you

Every night, you ride
My dream
Like the Eagle’s wing
Is carried by the wind

The pain grows and doesn’t stop
Like the first little finger of a clock
Tick, tock, tick; the sound
Awaiting the arrival of the cock-roo

I miss you and
The tiny seed in your womb
I lost my sight on you
The Angel in my heart left a wound

Don’t know who to love
Who’s story to trust
Since she’s gone
My happiness is mocked

Far from the death
Far from the living
My soul is distressed
On my neck hangs the garment of mourning

In case you see her
Tell her
I still love her



Mr. James Ochayi (King) is a prolific writer whose interest range from the love of creative works to inspiring people from all works of life. He has been using every medium that crossed his path to preach and teach. He has more mind-blowing write-ups that will shape you into a whole.


Follow James Ochayi on Facebook: James Ochayi
View other poems written by Mr James here




You can as well follow us on Facebook: Newton Paul's Blog


Comments

  1. Nice one man.... Keep it Mr James.... WI check on other words.... I loved the way you put the words....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment can save a life...don't be selfish with it *winks*