Skip to main content

STILL IN MY MIND BY JAMES OCHAYI



 


“Still in my mind”

All those days of holding
Hands
Kissing, promising while playing
In the sands

Best of friends
Right from tender age of seven
So we promised to be, even
In heaven

As a child never forgets
The position of mommy’s breast
My heart holds on to you
Until the days of his grace

Eternity past, eternity present
Together with the love of my parents
No one can change this
You are my God sent

Love has never been
So strong, pieces through the heart
Stronger than laser beam
Our kind has never seen

You promised me future
From the past
Now I can see the reality
Of love in your eyes

Even if everything is scarce
You and I
Our limit is the
Sky

Mama told me a story
Of my child
Your name stayed in my mouth
Day and night

With all that came and
Is gone
Through the pain and sorrows
That follows

Your home
Still
Is my heart





Mr. James Ochayi (King) is a prolific writer whose interest range from the love of creative works to inspiring people from all works of life. He has been using every medium that crossed his path to preach and teach. He has more mind-blowing write-ups that will shape you into a whole.

Follow James Ochayi on Facebook: James Ochayi




You can as well follow us on Facebook: Newton Paul's Blog


Comments

Post a Comment

Your comment can save a life...don't be selfish with it *winks*