Skip to main content

“James my love” By James Ochayi






 “James my love”
I see through his heart
Like an X-ray
Respond to him at all time
Without delay

For him I bow my head
To pray
Dancing all around with
His name tied to my waist

Seated before young and old
In the market square
On my forehead “James”
I display

Through the hard time and season
Still I will wait for him, at the gate
With no fear, nor reason
No care, James I love, no shame

My handsome, my King
And my best
Only for you I will wear
This dress

Priceless, harmless
Spotless, stainless
Gold and silver are worthless
Except my love for James

Not a charm
Nor jass
Not just a feeling
His person, caught my heart

His my mirror
Each time I make up
My sunshine and my success
For tomorrow

Loving you is my tradition
And culture
Forever my breath
And forever the blood in me

You are my life line



Mr. James Ochayi (King) is a prolific writer whose interest range from the love of creative works to inspiring people from all works of life. He has been using every medium that crossed his path to preach and teach. He has more mind-blowing write-ups that will shape you into a whole.


Follow James Ochayi on Facebook: James Ochayi




ADVERT
Read the story of two lovers who moved into Abuja newly only to rent a luxurious apartment which the landlord is a single, wealthy, handsome gentleman. How far will you go to get what’s not yours and how far will you go to protect what’s yours from been taken???
Continues on Sunday 15TH MAY 2015 only on Newton Paul’s Blog



 You can as well follow us on Facebook: Newton Paul's Blog

Comments