Skip to main content

Hero of the Heroine By Omolola Deborah Ramos



   


 Hero of the Heroine 
           
Hero of war
Hero of trial
Hero of tribulation
Hero of fear

Hero of doubt
Hero of the firmament
Hero of failure
Hero of the Heroine

Fight the great fight
Terminate the obstacles of life
My heroic terminator
Walk down the dark valleys

Be my lord,
Christ did walk on the sea
Conquer my guilt
Conquer my flaws

Conquer my fear
Light up the darkness in my heart
Spring forth joy in my spirit 
As our hands meet

The sky is not our limit
Let’s soar beyond limit
Make me your heroine
Whilst you remain my Hero
Hero of the Heroine


ADVERT
Read the story of two lovers who moved into Abuja newly only to rent a luxurious apartment which the landlord is a single, wealthy, handsome gentleman. How far will you go to get what’s not yours and how far will you go to protect what’s yours from been taken???
Continues on Sunday 15TH MAY 2015 only on Newton Paul’s Blog

You can as well follow us on Facebook: Newton Paul's Blog

Comments

  1. Thanks for every other informative website. The place else could
    I get that type of info written in such an ideal method?
    I've a undertaking that I am just now operating on, and I've been on the look out for
    such information.

    my site concept 2 model d reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't refrain from commenting. Well written!

    My blog carpet cleaning Fayetteville NC

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment can save a life...don't be selfish with it *winks*