Skip to main content

Whispers of Love By Omolola Deborah Ramos

  

    The early morning sun glowed. Awesome are the cloud, softly your hands reached out for mine. I jovially scream as though i needed help. I smiled at your gentle handsome face; the urge of your touch tickled me. I tried to control it, “Leave me!!!" i jovially screamed as you held me tighter.

    He grabbed me tighter then whispered "Tell me you don't like it?” The romantic air from his nostrils sparked out my orgasmic smile.

   We cuddled each other; I said to myself "I need him to kiss me". His gaze flashed me back to the day we had our first kiss.

   He gently brought his lips closer to mine. I grew happier as I chuckled. Shortly, his lips crashed elsewhere. “Gosh!!!” I really needed that. He took his lips down my ears and whispered "Baby you're beautiful" accompanied with a peck

   We both starred at each other, pictures were drawn in both minds, and the mind architecture took place. I completed my art work before he completed his.

   I travelled up to his shoulder blade, took my lips up his ears "I realized love reciprocates" I whispered. He nodded in agreement Pacta sunt servanda. I smiled because i knew what that meant. I swiftly went down his belly button. “Wow!!!” he chuckled. I grew more contented realizing I made a nice move.

   I went up his chest, got a warmth fresh feeling. He smiled. Up again i went to his nose, both nose pinned up like a magnetic force.

   He rose up his head and said "How lovely art thy whispers of your love, how wonderful art thy whispers of your care, how mind-blowing art thy whispers from you, your whisper of love is strong. Whispers of love!!!”



ADVERT

   Read the story of two lovers who moved into Abuja newly only to rent a luxurious apartment which the landlord is a single, wealthy, handsome gentleman. How far will you go to get what’s not yours and how far will you go to protect what’s yours from been taken???
Coming soon only on Newton Paul’s Blog


You can as well follow us on Facebook: Newton Paul's Blog

Comments

  1. Nice one Deborah.. But it should have been a complete story na.. *scratcheshead*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol shey...i wish it was longer but dont worry she has more coming soon hehehe.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your comment can save a life...don't be selfish with it *winks*