Skip to main content

B.I PRESENTS "MIC CHECK"



Click to download: Mic Check by B.I

  Hello guys, wadup wadup wadup??? Like I said, it keeps getting better and better especially in the music world. You know this blog is all about fresh, classic and new stuff you don’t get to see elsewhere. I mean I hunt down fresh talents the world needs to know about.

   Today there is a massive vibrant song you going to love especially if you are a fan of rap music. The song is created by an artistic artist called B.I
   Ndukwe Steven Ikemakola also known as B.I is a talented rapper that wears no wrapper from Uzuakoli in Abia State. His rapping talent is polished with rhythm and flows you can’t ignore. I remember the first day I heard him rap I thought it was a foreign station on the radio.
   Not because I know him personally but for real he is a lovely person to chill with, he loves sitting out, drifting…yea car drifting lol. He has featured in several musical singles, performed in several shows and auditions. I’m going to leave this track “Mic Check” to do the talking. Mic Check is one of his numerous tracks you will be getting to download and listen as times goes on.

   By the way his birthday just passed Feb 18th, Happy birthday in arrears ones again. So sit back, download, listen and ohhh make sure you use a bass booster for this one. 

Click to download: Mic Check by B.I



You can as well follow us on Facebook: Newton Paul's Blog

 

Comments