Skip to main content

SlimBoy's "Dance" Leaks

Click to download: Dance (Freestyle)

   The trending thing these days is hacking I'm sure we all know that? Lately i hacked into Bigbelle Record and i happened to stumble upon something surprising and unbelievable. This got me dancing the latest Shoki Dance no one has ever seen (not even me) yesterday on my birthday.  

   I don't know how many of you were able to listen to the nuke freestyle "Nigerian Girl" Slimboy and Major Pane (me) dropped last year. Although at this moment he is working on a super delicious track but before that comes out he prepared an appetizer (without me *sad face*) better still without my vibes and flows, he nailed it (i bet he makes a good carpenter lol)
   Chify Jay is super on point as he blaze the production, this time not only did he burn my speakers, he burnt the hairs on my body (Nice combo). Slimboy and Chify Jay make a good fiction squad, in the main time enjoy and taste this freestyle track "Dance (Freestyle)"

   "Make sure say you dance shoki 
like you dey fight chinese (wo chaii)
 like say electric shock you"

Click to download: Dance (Freestyle)
Click to download: "Nigerian Girl"  

Stay close by following us on Facebook: Newton Paul's Blog

Comments

  1. This is a jamm I am dancing shoki, song on repeat I can't wait for the original version

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sick flows keep it up let your ink not finish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodluck chasing the next rated at the hip hop awards 2015. U must make yuur official single a heat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slimboy.....Its your DJ JEFFERSON....Nice 1 brooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. osheyyy. My Niggas, #WHYHATE coming soon. #Anticipate !!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment can save a life...don't be selfish with it *winks*