Skip to main content

SPONSORED: GRACEVILLE CHRISTIAN CENTRE PRESENTS SINGLES AND MARRIED SEMINAR





As love kiss the air this year, it’s yet another time to upgrade and update our wisdom on love, dating and marriage. Graceville Christian Centre presents Singles and Married Seminar (Rules of Engagement and Pure Joy)

This yearly tradition on impacting Singles and Married folks from all works of life with insightful, practical rescue hacks and tips on dating/marital bliss have been acknowledged across the globe, resulting to exceptional testimonies for 2017 anticipated audience.

Click to register for Single and Married Seminar

Repeatedly, singles ask themselves these questions before climbing the alter;

I) What is a Godly Relationship?
II) How do I know who is right for me?
III) What are the rules of engagement?
IV) What should I look out for in a spouse?
V) How do I resist sexual temptation in a relationship?

I remember been in an emotional draining relationship sometime ago, I kissed it goodbye after getting constantly exposed to words of wisdom from this dynamic seminar. I learnt how to place my emotional priorities in place. Since then, my life became more peaceful than ever.



Concurrently, married individual ask themselves these questions;
I) Have I made a mistake marrying my spouse?
II) How can I communicate effectively?
III) How can I rebuild a lost attraction?
IV) What are the phases of marriage?
V) How can I deal with a cheating spouse?

All these questions will be answered on the February 12th, 19th, 26th 2017 by my mentor, teacher and beloved coach Pastor Tunde Ayeni.

Address: No 6B Lasale Close, Between CBN Training Institute & PDP Legacy House, Before MTN Junction. Shehu Shagari Way, Maitama. Abuja, Nigeria, WAfrica, Earth. 

Event Schedule:
Rules of Engagement: For Singles 8:00 am (1st Service)
Pure Joy: For Married 10:00 am (2nd Service)

Click to register for Single and Married Seminar

 Follow the discussion on Facebook

Singles & Married Seminar


We appreciate your warm presence. Kindly come with a notepad and a pen to write down life changing lessons that will make your generation proud of you. Godbless. 


Follow us on 
Twitter: @Majorpane1
Facebook: Newton Paul's Blog
Instagram: @Major4pane
Got a suggestion for us?
E-mail: majorpanedmajorfactor@gmail.com

Comments