Skip to main content

COOL OR NOT TO CARRY YOUR GIRLS BAG

A romantic or foolish act. Whats your opinion?

    Guys can you carry your girlfriends bag in public?
   Anyone reading this is curious to know WHY i'm asking. I figured out what may seem right in my eyes may be very wrong in the eyes of another.
   I know of some guys who have tried been romantic  but in a ladies eyes end up as a complete wuss while others may feel super attractive to this same guy.
   So i wanna ask is it good or bad for a guy to carry his girlfriends bag as a sign of love or so?
   Really wanna read your views on the matter.

Comments

  1. I dnt tink its kol for a guy to carry his lady hand bag,though it looks romantic but it reduces his self image as a man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really always carry mama's bag.... I shouldn't let mama carry her bag when we going to church or bank or something. I really don't always want mummy to be stressed! So, if I could do that for mum.. Why not my girlfriend I claim to love

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment can save a life...don't be selfish with it *winks*