Skip to main content

CAN YOU MARRY AN ACTOR OR ACTRESS?



   He loved her beyond words, she loved him unconditionally. Everything moved smoothly from friendship to relationship and now marriage. She had the perfect body any guy can pray for, her skin colour dazzled like morning sun coupled with her soft skin like fresh baked bread ready to be nibbled with his hard moustache. A girl has been falling secretly for him, she has made several moves and he refused. One lovely day she caught him unaware in his office putting on a damn sexy gown Lucifer himself won’t prescribe for any of his workers. That day she happened to be hotter than his wife, he looked at her lustfully drunk with the enticement of feeling the warmth of her thighs which she was willing to present on the platter of his office table. While they kissed, they held their hands and danced like love bird, he was behind her kissing her neck while she raised her garment for him to have access into her womanliness. As they made love, they travelled into a world astronaut has never known she moaned uncontrollably loud. Few minute later a knock interrupted their moment…
“Shit. Who is that”? she asked quietly.

“It’s Emma” the voice replied.

   On hearing this, his heart rate increased “That is my wife” he replied her in a low tone.
“What do you mean by that”…

DIRECTOR: And CUT….
   Everyone on set burst into laughter.

DIRECTOR: That was amazing but Beatrice I want you to moan quietly not so loud because you are not his wife and you guys are in the office. This is an adventure; he doesn’t belong to you yet. I can see you two are getting along. Nice job!!! Can we shoot it again one more time…ACTION!!!

   I know you love stories; thank God I have gotten your attention. We are guilty of admiring actors and actresses, wishing we could act or even do some weird stuff with them. I got a question “have you ever thought of marrying an actress/actor”? For real I have put myself in the shoes of a man married to an actress to see what it’d look like. Believe me I didn’t see it as a cool thing watching a movie where my wife who is an actress is having ravishing sex with another guy. Unlike the in advance countries where some movies show complete nudity, we in Nigeria sometimes insult our fellow actress/actors for not showing a complete nude scene which on the other hand we hypocritically address the issue by saying “What kind of rubbish are they acting”?
   The truth is the person you accusing for not stripping on set is may actually be someone’s wife, husband or girlfriend, boyfriend or fiancée, fiancé. Are you getting the picture clearly or should I throw more light on the subject?
   Naturally speaking no man likes the idea of anyone sharing his woman not to talk of sharing his woman on national television for other people’s amusement, criticism, masturbating pleasure and entertainment. OMG I’m so going to burn the Writier’s laptop, Directors chair and production equipment if this is to happen to me lol.

   From the other look of the issue, some people won’t mind. They like the fame, the money involved, they like seeing their woman showing the world their sexiness. I wonder how such men keep their home together especially when they have kids.
   If I am the one, what will I tell my kids when they ask me “Dad, where is mum”? Should I say she’s kissing another guy in front of the camera to pay that expensive school fee of yours? Or when my kids come meet me and they are like “Dad our classmates were laughing at us today at school, they said mummy kissed another guy in a film and she told him he is her hero”. Oh no!!! I won’t take it easy with my wife for planting horrible ideas in my children’s head. If my wife wanna be an actress, the best way she can ever get onset is by been behind the scenes as one of the production crew or rather can just act a minor role that has nothing to do with TOUCHINGGGGGG!!! At least that way she can get to take a selfie with her favourite actor on set lol.

   We know it’s easier for ladies to forgive cheating men than the other way round and also how weird it looks seeing your wife that’s meant to be for your own sexual fantasies alone sharing it intimately with someone you barely know all in the name to boost her career or please her director and you tell me it ends on set? Maybe this explains why celebrity marriages barely last long. This action makes trust absent; open windows for adultery in disguise and subconsciously diminishes your wife’s value slowly.
   There was a movie I watched sometime this year “Broken city” featuring Mark Wahlberg, Russell Crowe, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Natalie Martinez (She’s really HOT pardon me). His girlfriend Natalie happened to be an actress. One day they went for the premier of her first movie “The Kiss of Life”. The story was great at first until they got to this wild sex scene where the actor pounced on his girlfriend Natalie viciously “probably more than Mark did I suppose”. Guess what happened next? He got really disturbed and jealous during the after party as he watched his girlfriend and the star actor drink and talk. He got drinking alcohol at the bar which he quitted before. On sighting him, she tried stopping him, one thing lead to another and BOOM she broke up with him right there as though he was a stumbling block in her career. Despite all the years they have been in love, he went to prison because he killed the guy that raped and murdered Natalie’s younger sister. This one action erased everything.
   Hummm sad story huh, when it comes to acting, people are really passionate about following their dreams and are ready to do anything to achieve it. If it is to kiss 100men, they are willing to do so in order to get a role coupled with the fact that producers and directors abuse fellow actresses before they can perform in major movies. Although another issue is “who will then act if we don’t allow our wives, or girlfriends act”? Well there are many fishes in the river, there are many people out there who won’t mind the pros and cons but as far as I am concerned, my family is not going to be part of the global disgrace. Mind you there are some actress/actors out there who would boldly tell the public that some above accusations are false but you should know that everyone have their dignity to protect so keeping the skeletons hidden is better.

   The movie world is like a thick forest covered with fog. No one knows what lies inside unless you step into it. The materialism, promiscuity and ungodly actions that occur are enough to make you lose your loved one especially when you don’t meet up to their new taste. There are some things they are likely to keep away from you which you might never know unless you are fortunate to watch the movie while some might be off camera.
   On a lighter note there are still good, clean and decent actors out there who play decent roles and still make the money, the choice is yours.
   Now you are enlightened, Just imagine your wife is Beatrice, and the actor your husband (the story above). Can you marry an actor or actress? 
    You’ve seen my own view, share yours too.

Comments

  1. Hmmmmmmmm, I dnt tink I can trust an actor,so I can't married to one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope I can't.....because it wuld surely not end well,how will I watch a dude fucking my wife in a movie"Hell no"!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment can save a life...don't be selfish with it *winks*