Skip to main content

MOBSTER IN-LAWS EPISODE 5: PAYBACK




Disclaimer: Mobster In-laws is not suitable for a reader younger than 18, it has a high graphic description, nudity and strong languageThis story is pure fiction and written solely for entertainment. Any person’s name and location mentioned has nothing to do with the story. Read, Enjoy and Share.


Catch up by clicking on this: 

EPISODE 1: A SILHOUETTE QUESTIONED

EPISODE 2: SHADES OF SKIN

EPISODE 3: SMOOTH WITH WORDS

EPISODE 4: I FIGURED OUT YOUR WEAK POINT


Been woken up by Vanny’s soft/warm flesh running off on mine was the superlative moment I looked after every morning. Her orange skin with a pinch of my black pigment created that perfect Milo shade, something I long for in our kids.

Vanny was still lying down in the bed while I was up in the kitchen trying to surprise her with fried eggs for Breakfast. She stealthy crawled up behind me at the kitchen kissing and biting same way we love our pets do. She was putting on a T-shirt big enough for two while I was on boxers.


The weather was quite cold after the heavy downpour in Manchester, UK. Right in our hotel room I ducked underneath her shirt and appeared glued to her. Two love birds stuck in one shirt with nothing but kissing and giggling as a celebration of the glue festival. I felt her ripe nipples poking my chest from left and right begging me to squeeze every fibre they bear.

We spent few days in Manchester then moved back to Nigeria. At the arrival exist of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja, I saw Shade a beautiful light skinned girl I had huge crush a few years ago but we never met in person. A friend match-made us hoping things would get kinky later on.

Unfortunately, Shade stood me up after inviting me for her convocation ceremony despite how intimate we were via our social media communication.

Download my life changing mini-book here: BROKEN

I remember that particular day like yesterday; I travelled all the way anticipating a charming first date captured on selfies only to receive the fireballs no Mortal Kombat character had ever predicted.

We automatically stopped talking and I swore I would see her someday in the future and I would repay her squarely. Fortunately, it was this special day when Vanny was beside me.

“Hey excuse me are you not Newton Paul?” Shade screamed confidently approaching me, creating attention. Everyone turned towards my direction. Meanwhile, Vanny and I stole the spotlight at the airport exist same say Celebrities do.



I ignored her but she was relentless. As she came towards me, Vanny who was beside me turned around “Can you stop embarrassing yourself?”

Shade stood still thinking of what to say next “Wait a minute Paul, you actually snubbing me?” She clarified.

This was the best moment in my life. I turned around slowly. “What does it look like, I don’t talk to strangers” I said putting my hands on Vanny’s waist.

“Welcome Sir” my driver approached relieving us by carrying our carry on.

Despite how light we travelled, nothing felt as good as been treated as a boss. Shade watched us walk off to our 2016 Range Rover parked by the drive way close to the exit’s entrance. I couldn’t turn to look at the awe on her face but in the rare view of my mind, I knew she had particles of crystal liquid on the eyes of her mind.

Two days after we returned from our lovely honey sun in the United Kingdom, we appeared at Obudu Cattle Ranch in Calabar for a wedding. It was marvellous to be part of the high-profile guest. A friend of Vanny was getting married and we were invited.

Right at the ceremony, I saw Ruth, another girl I intended using as a rebound for a girlfriend many years ago. She initially loved me but when she realised I was hills overhead with my girlfriend at that time she blew off the only bridge that linked our emotions.

Download my life changing mini-book here: BROKEN

I actually didn’t play my cards well because I didn’t give Ruth the attention she needed to sustain her feelings for me before I broke up with my girlfriend.

When I was single, I made her know my intentions but she refused. It was painful to watch her leave especially with those cute Silicon Valley she had on her chest. I haven’t seen any pretty mammary glands like hers…not even Vanny’s or Platinum’s. Another effort to get her close had loop holes.

I had to take my emotional savings and bank elsewhere. I deleted her contact the day I called and she sounded uninterested in talking to me.

Meeting her again was something I looked forward to just like Shade.

“Hey Newton” she yelled excitedly approaching me at a bar stand during the wedding reception.

“Hey” I replied in a low tone.

“Where have you been? You are looking really good” she complimented.

“Yea that’s what happens when you are dating the most beautiful girl in the world” I shot at her face.

“Well that’s impressive” I watched her console herself.

“How come did we lose touch with ourselves?” she asked.

“It’s simple, I remember telling you I liked you and you weren’t interested…”

“…No, it wasn’t that, I needed to be sure you were over your ex…and I was trying to save myself from the emotional torture you inflicted on me…I’m sorry”

As Ruth apologised “I have been looking for you Coco Bunny” Vanny interrupted us. She gave me a deep kiss right before Ruth. I willingly responded cos this was surely a rebound of emotional aggression.

My head was on top of the world. Nailing enormous payback at my two top-ranked defectors was something I needed an award for. Any guy whose emotions had been fired on a girls pan would relate to this.

Two months after the Calabar trip, things became more interesting. Don K was pleased with my performance, salary increased, my mum and sis were happy over my dating Vanny. What more could I ask for?….I had a hot babe, smoky game console, a super bad ass ride which Don K group awarded me for being the best staff of the year and a bigger service apartment Vanny and I moved into.

Countries became footsteps away, private jet, helicopters, yacht and posh cars became my toys.

Just the other day, Vanny and I rented a yacht at Lekki, Lagos. We sailed half way into the ocean. We went to the belly of the ocean wearing scuba diving suits.  We took underwater selfies with her Sony Ericson Xperia, came on board the yacht and had massive rounds of coitus.



We lay down on the yacht’s forecastle drying our body with our shades on, watching the evening sky sipping through gently.

“I lost my mum Polina when I was six (6) years of age” she said soberly.

“I’m so sorry about that” I consoled. “What happened?” I inquired

“Dad said she was killed by some Ukrainian mobsters. I was taught how to pull the trigger at an early age by my Dad because I’m going to avenge her death” she vehemently replied.

I started imagining how much Don K had tried fighting his way through to the top all the way from Ukraine.

I asked trying to take her mind off the sad thoughts “You remember how we got talking?”

“Yes, every length and breadth” she replied.

“I never knew we would come this far, everything happened so fast. But I want to ask…” I paused looking away.

She trail her fingers down the lining of my spine “Yes Coco Bunny feel free to ask anything, I will give it to you”.

“Did you actually mean it when you said I was a fleabag?” I asked with a frown.

She paused for a moment; I could see in her eyes she wasn’t expecting such question. “Hell no…that was just me pulling your legs. As a matter of fact, I loved you from the first day I accepted your friend request which is unusual for me. You charmed me through your blog and write-ups; I secretly monitored you on Facebook for a while before I accepted your request”.

“Is this for real, I mean are we actually dating, no games, no play?” I inquired in order not to surprise myself later.

She creased my goatee “You are my Coco Bunny, this heart bang earnestly for no one else except you. Ya Iyublyu tebe nazavzhdy”

I got scared hearing that strange language “What’s that?”

It’s the Ukraine way of saying I love you forever” she simplified.

“Ya iyublyu means I love you…repeat after me”

“Ya iyublyu” she taught.

“Ya eyblew” I repeated.

She chuckled hard “No Coco Baby, the y is silent” she brought out her phone and typed “I loved you” on Google, the spelling and translation appeared. What a complicated difference between I love you forever, love you forever and I love you in  the Ukrainian Language.

We laughed all the way, sharing nostalgic moments of my childhood and some weird dreams I yearned to come through especially becoming black James Bond.


THE ENGAGEMENT
Few months after series of intimacy and pledging of love, I gave Vanny the shock of her life. She least expected it.

We went to the Bahamas for a brief weekend, as the sunset coloured the atmosphere orange, I dug out a small case I buried earlier on the particular spot we chilled. She was stunned to see what I unearth.

“I heard tales of treasures that lay underneath this beach…we could be richer” I jokingly said.

She giggled “You are my King, fetch us some trophy Coco Bunny”

I opened the case, it was a diamond ring. “They call it the tears of God” I introduced the ring to her.

“Can it pull down all your tears for this moment so you cry no more…as long as you are with me, its tears of joy these cheeks would forever taste” I recited going down on bended knees.

This concept was more innovative than the regular public stunt guys pulled to announce to advertise they are men enough to woo a woman.

Tears of bliss path down her cheeks, she was dumbfounded, she tried composing herself “You keep surprising me in several ways Coco Bunny…Yes, I will marry you”. She climbed on me and kissed me passionately as though she wants to devour me again.

Few weeks later, Vanny and I announced our engagement. We invited dignitaries for the five star engagement party that took place in Newton Park Hotel at Wuse 2. People felt the owner of the hotel was my dad because of our smiliar surname and how he related with me in a fatherly way.

Mr. Lincoln and his smoky hot girls declined the invitation because they were enraged over my shattering of the contract we had concerning me marrying Jasmine.

Unfamiliar to him Jasmine had a boyfriend, a rugged guy who doesn’t deserve an atom of love from a woman. The first day Jasmine and I spoke, she made it clear we aren’t compactable because she knew what she wanted and it wasn’t me unknown to her my heart gladdened with joy on hearing that.

Who wants to date a burnt offering anyway…I have Vanny for Christ sake. From another angle I know Platinum prayed a stray nuke knocked me to bits some day, somewhere and some how.

After the amazing engagement party, Vanny and I entered our service apartment ravishingly kissing, a kiss we started from the elevator. I tore her shirt wide open, carried her astride with my hands supporting her butt. I threw her on the bed, plunge my lips right on her nipples, sipping and biting the tip hearing her moan fill the air.

Download my life changing mini-book here: BROKEN

Her leggings was too tight to let go easily, I tore it from underneath creating a perfect “V” shape while her legs were stretched up in a V position that mocked the peace sign. She pleaded I eat her alive, her body vibrated. She was dripping wet, a perfect juice for a hungry devourer. After eating her for good 15minutes, I carried her to the bathroom, turned on the shower. I turned her around facing the standing Jacuzzi’s glass. Her nipples pressed against the transparent glass creating a filmographic view. I wished I was on the other side to watch everything play. I rode her from behind as though I was a knight running late through the lonely night.

Her moan was so loud it nearly deafened me; I couldn’t hear the shower splatter. She pushed and pressed herself backwards against me swallowing all of me, I could feel her heart bang right on my sensitive rod.

From the bathroom I saw movement in the bedroom; I felt hallucination must have gotten bored and needed my company that’s why it was coming uninvited. Surprisingly, I saw a horde of men in black armed to the teeth. They spoke in a language I couldn't comprehend.

I couldn’t fight back; I pulled the plug and curled Vanny’s sensitive tape. They shot our eyes with black blindfolds; used chloroform to knock us out, dumped us inside the boot of a car and drove away.

To be continued…
EPISODE 6: KIDNAPPED

Try drop a comment before you go let others know what you think about this story and oooo don't be selfish SHARE...
Download my life changing mini-book here: BROKEN


Follow us on 
Twitter: @Majorpane1
Facebook: Newton Paul's Blog
Instagram: @Major4pane
Got a suggestion for us?
E-mail: majorpanedmajorfactor@gmail.com

    Comments

    1. Breath taking again, now sunday seems like forever.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Lol even me cant wait to upload the next episode.
        I'm glad you are enjoying the story

        Delete

    Post a Comment

    Your comment can save a life...don't be selfish with it *winks*