Skip to main content

MOBSTER IN-LAWS EPISODE 1: A SILHOUETTE QUESTIONED


Disclaimer: Mobster In-laws is not suitable for a reader younger than 18, it has a high graphic description, nudity and strong languageThis story is pure fiction and written solely for entertainment. Any person’s name and location mentioned has nothing to do with the story. Read, Enjoy and Share.

I woke up mid air hanging from the opened door of a Jeep. Blurry asphalt rocked my vision, the smell of near death made my lungs swollen until I vomited noodles I ate in the afternoon.

How did I find myself in this horrifying uncomfortable position at this late hour of the night? I tried lifting my head but it won’t. A hefty man held me on this spot as though I was responsible for Nigeria’s economic predicament.

“Please, don’t kill me!!!” I yelled

A strong voice instructed from the Jeep “Lift him up”

The hefty man swung me into the back seat like a handkerchief…damn, I can’t believe I lost some pounds within few hours on this tight spot.

“Who sent you?” A silhouette questioned. “I sent myself” I replied with a smirk.

“You think you got balls huh?” he inquired… “I will show you how heavy too much balls cost. Pull over!!!” he instructed.

“Okay okay, I would tell you everything you want to hear!!!” I yelled nearly pissing in my pants.



Download my life changing mini-book here: BROKEN
“Too late” the hefty man whispered in a musical tone.

The driver parked off the road somewhere around Uni Abuja Permanent site. Everyone that traded in that locality during the day was in their home sleeping. I’m so screwed feeling screwed itself deep into my skull.

They tied my hands to the Jeep rare with plans on dragging me on a full throttle down the road probably to scratch not only my balls but my brains.

“Start talking” the silhouette figure commanded.

“Okay, I never knew you were her man alright. I’m just a young guy trying to gain some experience and have fun. I lost my dad when I was seven (7) and I’m left alone with my mum…”

As though the driver was bored with my speech, he hit the acceleration while the car was still in park mode. The revving engine formatted the points I had stored.

“How did you meet her, tell me every detail?” the figure asked

“Don’t laugh at me on this one…I met her on Facebook” A dead silent surfaced, even the nocturnal insects kept quiet to swallow my unrealistic statement.

THE FLASHBACK
“I sent her a friend request on facebook couple of weeks back after I met her on Hit-we chat. She accepted and we got talking…for real I never felt she would find me attractive, I mean, girls bank little or no attention to my emotional wishes. I decided to play along to see where it leads.



We fixed a date at Trukadero, played games, and ate a real meal. She then suggested we go to her place, I declined at first but her striking smile, posh fashion sense, glassy skin, breathtaking perfume, figurative and curves shredded my firewall in ways no one had.  

“hmmm” Ef sighed…guess that’s what I’d call the hefty man.

“Ride on” The figure authorised.


Download my life changing mini-book here: BROKEN

I sat down on the dusty floor “We got to the house; I kept admiring how down to earth she was. I mean how many mixed-breeds would meet an ordinary Nigerian guy and love him. At a point, I felt she was hungry for attention or love” I paused and took a deep breath.

“Are you willing to love me forever?” she asked while in her bedroom.

“It depends” I responded.

“She looked me dead in the eye, came close to my face, put a raspberry in her mouth and instructed me to fetch it from hers. The more I tried, the more she evaded. She took off her top gently wearing only a Victoria secret bra. The shape of her cups made me thirstier than a sucking baby. Her flat tummy rocking with slick abs made the blocks cemented behind the wall envious.



She put another raspberry on her chest region and gave me same order, this one I aced it. She removed her skirt and panties, took the third raspberry and placed it in-between her legs then told me to be her king by fetching the trophy…It turned out sex and adventure were her drives”.

Ef’s mouth went wide open as he heard this very part of my tale.

“And that was when you showed up” I concluded.

The figure told the driver “Roll him over”.

I screamed on top of my lungs “Wait wait wait!!! I will tell you more”.

My eyes became watery. “I went down on her, ate the raspberry and ate her watermelon, she moaned deeply while she pressed my head on her. It wasn’t up to five minutes someone knocked me off into darkness…and then I woke up hanging on the open doors of this jeep”.

Suddenly, I heard my ring tone from a distance. It wasn’t with me, it was with Ef.

Ef said “she is calling again”

The silhouetted figure came out of the shadows, unveiling a black man in his mid 40’s. He was so clean I could hear the spotless scratch a clean glass echoes.

“Let him speak to her before he visits his maker” he instructed.

Ef gave me the phone to speak to my mum who has given me 50 missed calls.

The phone hasn’t ringed on her end before she started the regular motherly rant of love.

I interrupted her “Mum, I’m sorry I can’t make it home tonight, I got caught up in town, I’m sleeping over at Danny’s place, will see you tomorrow” Ef hung up immediately he sensed I had exhausted my speech.

“Cut him loose” it seemed Mr Clean got overwhelmed with my warm speech. Yes, I am a blogger but how my public speaking skills moved the heart of a heartless man got me wondering miracles are indeed real.
Ef brought out a golden zigzag dagger that had a big K engraved on both side, he cut the ropes loose.

“Do you know me?” Mr Clean asked.

“No!!!” I responded.

“Good, then we have no problem here” he replied.

“Who is she to you?” I inquired

“She’s the doorway to your afterlife” he entered the Jeep. Ef signalled me to follow.

Right in the car there was a dead silence; more like everyone was replaying the tape of what just happened. Mr Clean asked me of my house address, I told him. Ef picked up a mini laptop that looked military; he typed it. Surprisingly, my house, name and Newton Paul’s Blog logo popped up on the screen.

“You don’t mean it; could it be my Google account can easily give me away?” I questioned my naked self as felt I’m stuck on glue.

Mr Clean gave me his complementary card and ordered me to be at his office by 10:00 am the next day. Really curious to know his name, I gave the card a quick scan, “Don K” was on the card.

On getting home, my mum was stunned to still see me that night. I stealthily avoided further interrogations and kiss my bed goodnight.

To be continued.
Read EPISODE 2: SHADES OF SKIN

Try drop a comment before you go let others know what you think about this story and oooo don't be selfish SHARE...
Download my life changing mini-book here: BROKEN


Follow us on 
Twitter: @Majorpane1
Facebook: Newton Paul's Blog
Instagram: @Major4pane
Got a suggestion for us?
E-mail: majorpanedmajorfactor@gmail.com

Comments

  1. Yepa! Don K *pensive* this story is the bomb (do people still use that word?), running to episode 2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use that word everyday.
      I earnestly appreciate the your love for the story my dear

      Delete
  2. Nice one Paul now u got me interested

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment can save a life...don't be selfish with it *winks*