Skip to main content

HOW TO GET A GIRL AND KEEP HER (Episode 3)


This article was edited by John Ovuson

   Hey folks you remember we are not done with this series right? I don't know how many of you that's been following the article but I think at this point you might wanna pay attention. Boy or girl, Woman or Man or Alien c'mon pay attention to this.
   Previously in this series we made mention of Self (Act 1), Friendship (Act 2) and now Conversation (Act 3), Body Language (Act 4). It might shock you that I have been having people thanking me for this series and also asking for the continuation. Initially I felt we all know this but since its a guide, here is the continuation for


   ACT 3: CONVERSATION
   People do say writers are the most romantic humans on earth. (Ever thought of that?) It’s true no doubt, not because I am a writer but because they never lack words. They know what to say at the right time, how to describe, add colour and beauty to lifeless objects and also, they observe the most irrelevant things around. It doesn’t stop there; Due to their imaginative and creative nature, they get to evoke an atmosphere that makes whoever is around them completely oblivious of the conscious and current atmosphere they are. The use of words, lines, rhymes and rhythm help make conversation easily remembered and never forgotten.
   I wasn’t a fan of Shakespeare, neither am I crazy about it but I see it necessary in order for me to get what I want. I remember when I was in my teen; I do play/pause Bollywood movies to get the lyrics written on the subtitle in order to text or use it when I am talking to a girl. Well did it work? Halfway most times, but lack of fuel made my progressive effort dry off with no effect, leading to a scenario I call “Unaccomplished mission”.
   I figured out kung fu and conversation share a similarity. The act of speaking is an art that if well mastered; one can move mountains, persuading whoever you’re speaking with to see why she should be with you. I’m not saying talking someone into going into something that’s against her will “believe me if you deceive anyone or force someone to love you or date you, you only creating your time bomb”.
   Conversation goes a long way in qualifying or disqualifying you for the “YES” answer. It’s a psychological battle that you need to settle down and master. Females are champions when it comes to conversation; most times they just need the push. Before you say “Jack” they are way ahead of you. Boys hardly read novels (am I right?), instead we spend time drinking beer, watching football, playing snooker or video games (just like me *lol) or hanging out with guys, bragging about sports and things we can do (when sometimes we can’t even do half of what we brag about *lol). Where is this leading to? Ladies are exposed to many bookish materials and this however; helps to develop their vocabulary as well improve their conversational biceps and triceps.
   Remember this golden rule “you are trying to be different from other guys” so you don’t go acting sweet on her, you need to be firm, strong and definite in your speech. “Ladies expect men to take the lead in a conversation, if you don’t talk they don’t, they just watch”. A man is a symbol of order and authority. Many guys make the mistake of giving a lady the lead the first time, thinking it will improve their chances, not knowing it is the opposite. The beautiful thing of conversation is that your response needs to be drawn from the context of what was said to you. You need to block yourself from the hot fire coming or better off, give a counter attack by shooting hot fireballs too.
   Make sure you think before you speak because ladies are very observant and can record a five-hour conversation without your knowledge; you’d be so stunned when they replay it for you.


   ACT 4: BODY LANGUAGE

   Your body language has to speak for you; you don’t have to be nervous. You can try learning a few walking and sitting steps from your favourite action star. When you walk confidently, dress sharply, talk smart without blinking your eyes in search of words then you are welcome to the game.

   
   This wraps up the end of How to get a girl, the next will be How to keep. So stay tuned for fresh more articles only on Newton Paul's Blog where everything is new lol.


You can as well follow us on Facebook: Newton Paul's Blog

Comments