Skip to main content

HOW TO GET A GIRL AND KEEP HER (Episode 1)

*This article was edited by John Ovuson

“There are many fishes in the river”. Ever heard of that statement before? I know that saying. Back then I used to think “I don’t have to be fisherman before I catch a fish since I know how to swim”. Along the line, I realised I needed to be a fisherman if I wanna catch the best and biggest fish.

In the world’s population, it’s recorded that the female sex is way more than the male sex. Lemme break it down for you this way; men have a problem within themselves, it is a problem they are born with. It is the testosterone gland which is responsible for aggression.
When you watch TV or movies and see people shooting at themselves, who do you, see more? MEN.
When you watch riot on the streets, which do you see more? MEN.
When you hear of cultists, who do you see more? MEN.
When you hear of war, who are majorly soldiers?  MEN.
It’s all MEN; very little number of women is recorded in such misbehaviours or actions. These have reduced the population of the male sex around the world over the years.


Although when it comes to the subject matter of LOVE, it’s not enough reason for guys to win love; a lady hardly thinks or sees that men are going out of stock because there are many guys on her neck and same goes to every girl in the world. It’s good to know that a boy has to find a girl rather than the other way round.

I know sometimes we see how girls flock over a guy because he got money, power and respect, however sending us to a state of a broken hearted oblivion. Many take years to recover, but I come to tell you today that it’s beyond money but power and respect is indeed needed. Money is just for effect, it makes the game sweeter and more interesting.

In this series on HOW TO GET A GIRL AND KEEP HER, as a guy, you will be exposed to many secrets you’ve shunned over the years, which you didn’t consider worthy. You will have the ability to read minds, be independent, confident, build a world of power and respect, lock and load a girl, have her and also keep her.

“Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day… teach a man how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime”. I am your fishery instructor at this moment, you have to do exactly as I say and I can assure you at the end of the series, you won’t believe your life (even though you don’t end up getting that fish, lol)
Some major lies about getting a girl are:
·        It’s a do-or-die affair.
·        She won’t listen to me because I don’t have money.
·        She’s too hot to handle.
·        I’m no good and I can’t be any good when it comes to ladies.

Ok… are you done discouraging yourself?
The truth is, as I grew up, I began to realise that getting a girl is like the easiest thing on the face of the earth. It’s like having no money and yet you’re eating all the great meals you can think of.
Initially, I used to be a wacko when it comes to ladies; hardly will you see any guy who is a born James Bond. The best James Bond suffers a lot in the battlefield of heartbreak.

There are times I curse myself and give endless rules that lead to nowhere. Here I am today, wanting to give you knowledge that would change your life forever. Mind you, I didn’t go study a book from a love doctor before I got the inspiration to write this article; I’m writing straight from experience. Most of my lessons were based on intentional activities because I need to save my own sex from suffering and being regarded as a ‘slave’.

ACT 1: SELF
Self is a person’s essential being, that distinguishes them from others. Personality, Nature, Character, Identity and Ego are synonymous to the subject matter “SELF”.
In this act, you need to realise everything is a mind game rather than luck. If you are ready, all the lines will fall on you at a perfect time.

Many guys suffer from self-actualisation, driving them into confusion between their wants and needs. Others suffer from depression, peer pressure, even home upbringing (and so on) but I can assure you it’s not too late to get back on track to all you’ve been missing.

What about self should I know?
As a guy, man, male, Mr whatever you consider best suitable, you have to know all about yourself. You need to know your own likes and dislikes, hobbies which you should improve in, study very well so you can show approval someday, not being mean or rude to people around you. Developing your talent is another way of achieving this. Reason you must know about yourself is “at this juncture, someone has to love you for you but if you don’t know what you even have then why or where will they start loving you from?”

You need to know your temperament. People find it hard to know the category of lifestyle they belong to. Temperament knowledge is very important because it equips you with the ability to know who you can date and who you can’t date. I’m a sanguine and phlegmatic (not like I chose the best temperaments though) but it took me time to realise it.

I remember going out with a girl that was an extrovert. She loved traveling as well as likely activities. At some point I wasn’t comfortable with it, I became really worried and disturbed. It finally wore off the relationship and then did I realise I barely wanted a sanguine as a girlfriend rather a phlegmatic. This has changed the way I look at girls because I try measuring them in my scale of tolerance.

What is a Scale of Tolerance?
There are numerous things you may never tolerate. You have to set your standard and principles which should be abided by you and anyone around you.
Let me share my own scale of tolerance:

NEATNESS/HOMELINESS: “Cleanliness is next to Godliness”. Shaving both upstairs and downstairs is compulsory. Packing and washing dishes after meals mandatory, arranging the bed and tidying the house very important. You wanna know my best part? Scrubbing the bathroom every week is ultra-important. I detest laziness because I’m not lazy and I can’t imagine staying with someone that’s lazy so this makes me measure who ever I consider a girlfriend. Most times the love may be cold and what makes it hot is her personality.

PERSONALITY: I’m goal oriented; I have dreams and vision which I’m working towards day by day. I need someone that can complement these goals, someone that I can also help make her dreams come true by brain storming and evaluating. If she’s superficial, that gives me an upper hand to terminate every thought of having anything intimate in the first place because a well that’s not deep can’t hold much water and cant as well feed a nation”.

Is she selfish? Hate selfishness to the core, hate it when she leaves everything to me and want everything from me without giving me anything. She has to be opening hearted and as well ready to learn what life can offer.

FRIENDLY: Any girl that can’t accept my friends, I run away from her because she’ll destroy the wall I’ve built around me. Friends are the glue that holds life and fate together. Unless my friends are bad and she has a positive intention but outside positive reason, if it has to do with selfishness I flee for my life.

Remember you really have to take time knowing yourself in and out before you can venture into a relationship although the more you date, the more you know about yourself.  The major thing is “How much have you learnt?” Some people never learn that’s why they keep running from pillar to post every now and then.
Self-evaluation is one of the best means of advancing in life. You need to trouble your mind to see the blue print of what you’ve done in the past and where it is leading you to. You need to turn a new leaf, abstain from certain actions and attitudes so you’d get new and positive results.
Remember in as much as it’s your life, you are other people’s role model and it’s from what you do they get to perfect. Have a positive self and the positive girl you want will be available.

See you next week on the continuation on HOW TO GET A GIRL AND KEEP HER.

Episode 3: The Vantage of Nexus: ERA OF LOVE will for sure be posted on Wednesday. 

You can as well follow us on Facebook: Newton Paul's Blog
 


Comments

Post a Comment

Your comment can save a life...don't be selfish with it *winks*