Skip to main content

Movie Review: ZamaZimi (Remember Me)



What impact will a nine years relationship do to you when it’s aborted abruptly? As for me is going to break me and remake me to either something better or worse.

Zamazimi is a short narrative Written and Directed by Mezo Akpe and Produced by Kayozi Media. The movie is about a lady whose beloved husband left her without a word.

Yes, you heard me “without a word”. He didn’t go like;


“Shut uppppp!!!! I don’t know why I married you in the first place, I’m bored, you boring, food is boring, sex is boring…you hot but you boring” 

or


“You step on my foot again for the 100th time, I have been counting, I’m sick of this shit, Goodbye”

or 

Somewhat subtle considering the fact that they have been dating for 9years which is enough to raise a beautiful family with flamboyant kids and a mega-enterprise.

Why should I cry? I don’t think he deserves my tears because He left me here!!!
He didnt leave a note, I deserve  note!!!
These scenes clouded tears in my eyes for some minutes. I manned up to cease them from falling down my cheeks.



I enjoyed the flashback technique which had no audio so her words could sink deep into our minds. The anger, tension, tears felt real beyond acting.

I can’t seem to forget the camera shots easily. The angles are great but I know it can be better especially the bathtub scene alongside some other props which sponsors and partners will make available. 

Conclusively, for the first work of Kayozi Media, I'm dumbfounded cos many high profile Nollywood movies can't measure up to this. Kids guys


Wrap up
I recommend this movie for everyone especially those who are in a deep relationship to voice out what hurts them either from their spouses or environment so they don’t go leaving loved ones half way.

On the other hand, make yourself open to listening because lots of people want to talk but we override them with overreaction when being told some hot fact.



Zamazimi is worth the watch. Have a look at it here Zamazimi (Remind Me)
Don’t forget to signup for Freebees, Newsletters, Offers and lots more.  Click to Signup



Follow us on 
Twitter: @Majorpane1
Facebook: Newton Paul's Blog
Instagram: @Major4pane
Got a suggestion for us?
Mail: majorpanedmajorfactor@gmail.com



Comments

  1. A lanterna Meio Militar é um instrumento bastante útil em
    esportes radicais, como caça, pesca , trilha,
    escalada ou até mesmo em acampamentos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks too google translate for helping me out.
      Okay where is the link to purchase such military flashlight?
      Simply put in the link so interested buyers can visit it.
      Cheers

      Delete
  2. Hello there I am so excited I found your site, I really found you by error, while
    I was researching on Yahoo for something else, Anyhow I am here
    now and would just like to say many thanks for a remarkable post and a all
    round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to go through it
    all at the moment but I have book-marked it and
    also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up
    the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesomeee... I feel so inspired reading your comment.
      I wish i have your mail so we can talk some more.
      I'm glad you find it interesting.
      A lot more post ahead.
      Do visit again and again
      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice at the same time
    as you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog site?
    The account helped me a acceptable deal. I were
    tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered brilliant
    transparent concept

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,

      While i adjust my signup button you can simply signup using this link
      http://eepurl.com/cqkMfL

      Or simply click on signup "Subscribe" Button at the end of the post.

      Thanks

      Delete
  4. I am really enjoying the theme/design of your blog. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility issues?
    A number of my blog visitors have complained about my blog not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Opera.
    Do you have any advice to help fix this problem?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hey HI,
      Yes i do run into browser compatibility issues most times, some of those compatibility issues are not something we can fix due to browser complexity.

      But here is a tool that will aid you in finding the issues and give you quality solution. Ensure you click on "Get my report" it will send you an email addressing every single issue.
      https://testmysite.withgoogle.com

      Let me know if it works
      Thanks.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your comment can save a life...don't be selfish with it *winks*