Skip to main content

PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOP IN-DEPTH: Goal Setting: Start Your Year Right.




   Sometime last year around the month of May precisely, my morning flight was shifted to 9:00am giving me more time to have breakfast with my baby mummy (that's her pet name). It was my first time travelling to Ogun State, a place where I've never set a foot nor know anyone. I remember ice caking my spine when I saw my NYSC letter, but deep within me was a conviction that God is the one taking me to this place and he will surely look after me same way he told Abraham to leave his comfort zone for another, unknown the prepared flourishing livelihood.

   I remember telling my mother the plans I had for Ogun before launching (hosting inspirational and motivating seminar/workshop for youth). She gave me 100% support towards this titanic step.

   When I got settled in Ogun, I told a friend “OjoPeter” the idea I got, he linked me up with the Senior Pastor of Kings Court Miracle International Church Pastor Samuel Oluwagbemiga.

   I told the Pastor my plans, triggering an enormous impression how a youth could possess such vision. I put my proposal into writing and boom my seminar was attached to the Youth's all night program which took place on 23rd October 2015…and this was also around the Church 3rd Anniversary. It was a tremendous success that got everyone wow-ing.

   Since the age bracket of my audience compromised parents, youths and children, I had to choose a universal/controversial topic from the long list of topics I have in my archive. I spoke on The Power of Family”. If you haven’t gone through that post, please do yourself good by doing so while you wait for the upgraded printed version, currently compiling deep write-ups for a topnotch book. (Hope you grab your copy…start placing your orders (winks).

   Well you all know Newton Paul’s Blog to be a social media platform that cuts across the world with the use of creative articles, carefully constructed for the consumption of extraordinary personnel.

   As a part of my Civil Social Responsibility programme, inspiring and motivating young minds in the society is my goal mehn!!!

   Its gets better figuring one sure fire way of disseminating educational, lifestyle practices, articulate and mental elevation topics to youths is through schools and churches. On the 27th of December 2015 and 3rd of January 2016, I did a sample of my workshop in my teen’s church… see here.
   On Thursday 21st January 2016, I was at Comfak Secondary Schools in Ijoko Lemode, Ogun State. I spoke on “Goal Setting: Start Your Year Right”. This topic was cooked to give specified audience an eagle’s vision on themes that will boost their mentality, uniqueness, personality and value…as well as giving them opportunities to enjoy their year.



Part clip of Newton Paul's Blog Personal Development Workshop. Anticipate more clips and a blog post soon.My intention is to reach as much lives as possible. Teens most especially need to be given treason to apsire greatness the right way. .#newtonpaulsblog
Posted by Newton Paul's Blog on Sunday, January 24, 2016



   On Tuesday 26th January 2016, I visited Brains Secondary School very close to my place of work also to speak on “Goal Setting: Start Your Year Right”. The most amazing thing about visiting Brains was the fact that the kids couldn't hide their excitement, a member of the school’s press club interviewed me asking sensitive questions and I also got to be introduced to a student who writes and seeks upgrade.
   In a nut shell, this workshop has come to stay and it’s going to get better and bigger. Its extremely exciting watching your plans, goals accomplished for a bright vision so therefore i am a partaker of what i am teaching. Really want to appreciate God for his unlimited provision, ideas and support, my lovely family (the Newtons), my lovely cousins, aunties and uncles, my amazing in-law Mr Danlandi Anago, Remi Awo, my super intelligent boss "Victor Ibe". 


   To my awesome Pastor Mr. Tunde Ayeni (Graceville CC Abuja), Pastor Dave (Graceville CC Lagos), Don P (you've always been a father to me), Mr. Amele Olu (your fatherly love is super warm), Mrs Lola, Pastor Akin, Pastor Akpan, my warm lovely friends Innocent (still waiting for my car), Charles (the swag boy), Ifeoluwa Seriki, Nene Sandra Okike, Sadia Yusuf, John Okih, John Ovu (the best Editor in the world), Chify Jay (the baddest producer), Omen (my birthday mate),  Uchechi Agha (how is our rice teeth?), Nafisa, Fatima (met you lately and you have been so cool)Annuoluwakpo Odusola (i love your blog mehn), Jerry Odii (my diplomatic blogger), Dammy Adoga (my future president), Dontel Rajis, Comfort Udom, Esther Obileri, Awharitoma Mitarie, Ene Onoja, Divine (my vineyard)Chiamaka Obi, Helen Obi, Magi magi, Ayomide Odunlami, Corper Lucky Adamu, Corper Grace, Corper Promise, Corper Obinna (the best game dealer in the world), Corper Ik (my birthday mate) and how will i ever forget my son lol James Gbenga, ohhh my sparking sparks Omolola Deborah Ramos (love you loads, your prophesy came to pass), my employer who released me to visit schools during work hours Mr Bello and to everyone who has encouraged me, given me strengthening advice, prayers and lots more. Godbless you all. (lol this credit is like ibo music)

(no vex if your name isn't there ooo...nothing personal *winks*) 


Have a view at other Workshops here 
Workshop at Strong Tower School
Workshop at Lugbe International Academy


Follow us on 
Twitter: @Majorpane1
Facebook: Newton Paul's Blog
Instagram: @Major4pane
Got a suggestion for us?
E-mail: majorpanedmajorfactor@gmail.com

Comments

  1. ...And I didn't see Orchsy, Yuceelicious nor Big Sugar in d list...
    Nice post though! The Lord is ur strength!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Power failure hindered me from.adding her name. Amma do so

      Delete
  2. 👏Splendid! Weldone Newton, keep up the good work. God bless thee!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello just wanted to give you a quick head up and let you know a
    few of the images aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I
    think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same outcome.


    my webpage relationship

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sorry about that. I changed my theme recently and i feel it might affect the pictures but there are two main videos embedded to this post.
      The first one is a Youtube video while the other is a Facebook video.
      Sometimes browsers can also affect how we view these things.
      Will look more into it. Checking out your site asap.

      Delete
  4. Asking questions are in fact fastidious thing if you
    are not understanding anything fully, however this post offers pleasant understanding yet.


    My homepage; mobile

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment can save a life...don't be selfish with it *winks*