Skip to main content

ARTISTIC COUPLE TIES THE KNOT MR&MRS ENOCH



   It’s been a great year with lots of eventful events dating from January to this present month October where emotions outburst in different forms and void. The Director of Ash7 Animation Studio no other person than Mr Victor Enoch tied the knot with his lovely sparking half Mimi Enoch on the 10th of October 2015 in an eye-catching romantic garden at Gwarimpa Abuja.

   It was a remarkable event that made me almost steal the occasion, I’m glad my girlfriend wasn’t present because love was shot into the air as the Pastor passionately recited the wedding vows lyrics while the cute love birds repeated after him. 

   As the best man, it was such a great honor to drive my boss to the venue, mop his sweat, carry his hat, and even hold the canopy to a standstill during the rain storm. 
    



   The cutely dressed MC Holy Face entertained the guest with fresh jokes especially his curly hair.


   The maid of honor was Hope Dyma Chinweuba (Groom’s sister) while the Bridal girls includes Nello Nwajei and Asabe …on the groom side was myself (Newton Paul) and Enoch Jr Enoch (Groom’s brother). Photography credit goes to Emeka Ibe (Abby Studio). Members of Ash7 Animation Studio in the likes of Mr. Top Man (Manager Ash7 Animation Studio) Daniel Okosun, Williams Bako, Chidiogo Okafor stormed the arena. 
   I have known Mr Victor Enoch for quite some time now and the little I have known makes me want to know more. So far he has been able to rub off his creativity on me overshooting my very own creative abilities. His lovely wife Mimi Enoch keeps reminding me of the “virtuous woman tale” mama used to tell me. 
 
    I drafted a cute write-up I was to recite during the toast but since I couldn’t say it let me post it here. 

Marriage the most beautiful prison
We joyously enter with a reason.
Not just to increase the population
But to take us to our Godly destination.
A life time adventure we venture into not alone
But with our rightful own.

To the couples…
May Mimi sparkle and dazzle in Mr Victor’s eyes while in return he’d glitter like dark gold pure, gentle and strong to a forever happy ending.
Happy Married life.
     The newly wed wants to use this medium to thank everyone who witnessed their beloved entanglement ceremony. May you find peace, love and joy in your daily lives. Amen and Amen.

Gracious is Newton Paul’s Blog online Publicist
Follow on 
Facebook: Gracious Ogunjobi 
Twitter: @malhvin  
Instagram: @malhvin

   CLICK ME
 Follow us on
Twitter: @Majorpane1
Facebook: Newton Paul's Blog
Instagram: @Major4pane

Got a suggestion for us E-mail: majorpanedmajorfactor@gmail.comJoin our BBM CHANNEL TO STAY CONNECTED ALWAYS


Comments

  1. Colorful wedding plus beautiful couple equal to...hope there's no much tension in being a best man lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abi...na no too much tension mehn. it was just perfectly fine for me.

      Delete
    2. forgot to mention...if you are the best man for anybody's wedding...guide the ring more than your life mehn lol. and also you like a body guard to the groom so undergo range shooting before standing beside him lmaooo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your comment can save a life...don't be selfish with it *winks*