Skip to main content

WAR FOR PEACE (Radio Movie) By Newton Paul

Click to download "War for Peace"

 It might shock you that this Radio Drama is 2years old. It was written and acted in the month of October 2012 which was my 2nd semester 300level in Ebonyi State University. It was never easy, going to the studio, editing for perfection. Although, its not all that professional anyway I'd leave you to be the judge.

What inspired War for Peace?
     What inspired this work was the fact that I wanna show the world that there are creative dudes out there which my crew and I happen to be one of them with or without enough logistics. If you have been in Nigeria for a while, you'd figure out that the need for massive security has risen to its peak. Civilians are no more assured that the guards they have are still awake. The Police Force have been quiet over certain issues because they have so much work at hand. 
     
Synopsis 
     The Red Head Mtshu Clan (RHMC) is terrorizing the country's peace for some years, the Ministry of Defense has suppressed the activities leaving it to the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) to finish the Job. Along the line Chuckwudi a Nigerian trained in Russia visits Nigeria to bury his family who are victims of the RHMC insurgency. His vengeance wakes the NPF challenge meter making him a public enemy. They take him in for interrogation figuring he is indeed no match for them. The Divisional Police Officer (DPO) learns the Inspector General (IG) is under attack from the interrogation, sets Chukudi free. Ogun attacks the IG but could not eliminate his target due to Chukudi the party crasher. The NPF arrive at the venue, Chukuwdi's performance pleases the IG and the DPO thereby inputting him into the law enforcing system so they can learn from his digital data base. Ogun attacks the NPF quarters killing the DPO leaving Chukwudi alone with fellow Police officers. Did Chukwudi achieve his vengeance and bring peace to the country? 

     I have shared this file to as many people I could, hoping that it'd open or pave way for a radio drama series Nation-wide but it was fruitless. Now I own my blog, I can reach the aliens in Mars to Pluto and other galaxies. Today I present to you, I present to the world, I present to the galaxy and the milky way something absolutely awesome. First Radio Movie Nigeria cannot boast of without Major Pane in it.... "WAR FOR PEACE"

CAST
DPO: Newton Paul aka Major Pane
Chukwudi- Ovu John
Amaka- Uchechi Agha
Officer: Geewin Muna Jnr
Officer: Jonas Micheal


Written and Directed by Newton Paul.

Creativity is all that rules the world...

Comments

  1. Nice one...kudos

    ReplyDelete
  2. oshee bruv, great work, my bruv.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it, though it scared me when I listened to it on my home theatre.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ mua hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ order hàng mỹ hay nhận mua nước hoa pháp từ website nổi tiếng hàng đầu nước Mỹ mua hàng ebay ship về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment can save a life...don't be selfish with it *winks*