Skip to main content

NOW YOU SEE ME RIGHT IN NIGERIA by Newton Paul



The following video is not edited. Its a direct recording with a Nokia E72 on 11:59 10th Jan 2014 

Have you seen the 2013 French-American caper thriller film directed by Louis Leterrier "Now You See Me" starring Jesse Eisenberg, Mark Ruffalo, Woody Harrelson,  Mélanie Laurent, Isla Fisher Dave Franco,  Common,  Michael Caine,  Morgan Freeman? 

You  will be amazed at the countless number of tricks performed in the movie. Initially I thought most the performance (especially card tricks) were film tricks until a friend of mine Dontel Gp Rajis and his partner Ahumaraeze Chuks (behind the scene) proved me all wrong.
Although the nature of film with its editing features can make everything look realistic but I'm beginning to reconsider some certain performance to be real.

Watch this video and judge for yourself.


I was stunned to watch him pull these actions right in my very eyes without any stunt double or extra cards. I don't know how to believe this.
Maybe we can go act our own version of "Now You See Me", thank God i am a script writer so we can work things out huh? lol

You can contact them via Facebook:
Dontel Gp Rajis
Ahumaraeze Chuks

Via Twitter:
 @DontelGp

 
N/B: Please fans pardon my silence, been rounding off my Bsc program and believe me its not been easy but guess what? I am done and now i have all the time you need along side many contents for your entertainment.
 Wanna inform you that I'd be deleting the "Stories tab" due to its confusing nature as regards posting stories and following it up. Would post "The Vantage of Nexus" afresh so that everyone can follow it up. Episode 3 and 4 would be posted along.
 Thanks for your patience and understanding. Much love...

Comments