Skip to main content

THE VANTAGE OF NEXUS (EPISODE ONE) By Newton Paul

*This story was edited by John Ovuson

N/B: I have deleted the story tab to post afresh stories at the home page so everyone can easily follow up.


Voice over (v.o): What the character is saying at that moment can’t be heard by other characters. It’s a soliloquising process.
CONT’D: Continuation of the voice over or speech.


INT: Interior (Sitting room, bedroom, car etc.)


EXT:  Exterior (Streets, outside the house etc.)
 


EPISODE ONE: THE THINGS WE DO FOR LOVE
SCENE1
(GIDEON’S POINT OF VIEW)

INT. GIDEON’S HOUSE - DAY
FADE IN

GIDEON (v.o)
Love is the greatest challenge the human race has ever faced. My daily life is a challenge on its own. Have you tried watching an old movie like Terminator 1? You find out that the things that thrilled you back then don’t anymore. Why? That’s because you are drenched with knowledge and wisdom.
My major challenge is this girl, her name is Betty. The sound of her name makes me think she is the butter my bread life needs.
We met in the church, (though I am a church worker but it doesn’t mean I shouldn’t be seeing someone). Yeah we’ve talked, but most times we chat on Facebook and that’s not enough for me to make her understand who I really am and where I want our friendship to go.
This is my point of view on the things I’d do for love.

Gideon sits on the couch in the living room, scrolling through Betty pictures on Facebook with his phone.

GIDEON (v.o)
 (Sighs)
Oh my God she’s getting hot every day. Why won’t she give me a chance even if it’s a date?
I have to make a move.


Gideon sits up, picks his Nokia E60, opens his contact list and scrolls down to Betty. He pauses for a second, dials her number; placing his right hand on his head.

(RINGING)

GIDEON
(Heart beats)
(Into phone)
Hello Betty!!! How are you?
Happy New Year!!!
(Pause)
What’s wrong? You’re not sounding fine.
(Pause)
I bet you I can make you happy if you give me a shot.
(Pause)
What are friends for?
If I can’t make you happy now that you’re sad, it would make me a bad friend.
(Excited)
I am coming over to your house.
(Sighs)
Let’s say I am coming to pick you up for a date.
(Pause)
I bet... you won’t.

COMPUTER VOICE OVER PHONE
Please wait, your call has been placed on hold.

GIDEON
Hello!!!
She didn’t just put me on hold, did she?

Few minutes later, the call connects back. Gideon hears Betty’s voice bursting with excitement.

GIDEON (v.o)
I have to get there on time.

Gideon speedily dresses up on a nice trouser and long sleeve shirt. He didn’t bother to tuck his shirt. Dark clouds dance round the sun, shading it rays from touching the earth.

GIDEON (v.o)

Its 3 o’clock, I can make it there in the next 15minutes... It’d be better if the rain starts when I get there, that way we’d have enough time to talk.

SCENE 2
EXT. BETTY’S PORCH – CONTINUATION

15 MINUTES LATER…

Gideon arrives at Betty’s house; he sees a lovely Honda Cross tour packed outside. He admires the rims as he walks pass approaching the porch. He pauses for a while to comport himself before he rings the bell.

(DING DONG)

Chilled air from inside welcomes Gideon as the door opens. Betty’s younger sister - Amaka stands before Gideon on a skimpy skirt exposing her whole white laps. He loses guard of himself for a while and tries hiding the shock.

GIDEON
(Politely)
Good day, please I am looking for Betty.

AMAKA
(Rudely)
Who are you to her?

BETTY (v.o)
(Shouts)
Amaka is that how to attend to a visitor?

AMAKA
(Scoffs)
I’m sick of this house! I’m 16 and I can’t do what I want.
(Walks away)

Betty arrives at the door in a shorter skirt. Gideon sees her in slow motion, runs a vertical scan from the legs, his eyes stops at the confluence of cleavages protruding on the chest.

GIDEON (v.o)
Oh my God, what am I going to say? She’s way hotter than the last time we met. Well I have to do something.

BETTY
(Surprised)
Oh my God it wants to rain!!!
Kingsley when are we leaving?

KINGSLEY
As soon as you are ready.

BETTY
Ready? I am already set.

GIDEON (v.o)
Leaving!?! She must be joking; this is someone I just told I am coming. I guess that’s her brother inside, that’s if she has one anyway. No need for me to be scared... I can face him.
(Turns to Betty; Chuckles faintly)
Betty I just got here. At least, tell me to come in.

BETTY
(Faintly)
We are going out right now, no need for you to come inside.

GIDEON
(Shocked)
Ah, you didn’t say anything about going out when I called you.

BETTY
Sorry, I didn’t know I was going to go out. My friends just came to pick me up.

GIDEON
So does that mean you can’t spend some time with me before you go?


BETTY
(Stammers)
Hmm…

Kingsley lands on the door post with IK his friend; looks at Gideon straight in the eyes without fear.

KINGSLEY
Who is he?

BETTY
Well, just a hello-hi friend.

KINGSLEY
He’s got a mouth, he can speak for himself.
Who are you?

Gideon stands speechless; shock electrifies his voice box.

GIDEON (v.o)
Damn!!! I can’t believe I am witnessing the most embarrassing moment of my life and I am out of words. She even said we are Hello-Hi friends. I shouldn’t have been here in the first place.

IK
Well I can see he can’t talk anymore.

BETTY
You guys should leave him alone!!!

Kingsley tracks his way towards the Honda Cross tour with IK following same way Remora does.

KINGSLEY
(Faintly)
Baby, have I told you that you got a really nice shape?

(THUNDER RUMBLES)

BETTY
(Looks at Kingsley, sarcastic)
Yeah right Kingsley.
(Turns to Gideon)
 Gideon I’m so sorry, I didn’t know you meant it when you said you were coming over.

GIDEON (v.o)
I really need to know if I’m in the right field for hunting before I’m shot a hunter.
(Points behind)
Who are they?

BETTY
Well Kingsley is my date and we going to the movies.
It wants to rain, I guess you should start going before you get soaked.

GIDEON (v.o)
Let me act matured, pretend as if I’m not hurt before I burst into tears in her presence.
(Turns to leave)
Meaning you owe me a date then?

BETTY
Let’s see how it goes.

Party Jam beat discharges from Kingsley’s pimped car speakers; Betty runs towards the car, screams and throws dance moves for free to the neighbourhood. Suddenly the rain starts pouring.

SCENE 3
EXT. STREET – CONTINUOUS

Gideon walks in the heavy downpour with broken pieces of his heart washing away as the countless long strokes of H20 bangs him.

GIDEON (v.o)
Is this what every guy goes through before he finds someone that’ll truly love him for who he is? I can’t change my fate right now, there is no place to shelter myself and I can’t stand waiting for the rain to calm down. I’ll go home walking under it.

Kingsley drives by speedily; splashing water on him.

KINGSLEY
(Shouts)
There you go with a nice shower. Have fun!!!

GIDEON (v.o)
I use to feel writers lie when it comes to the scene where rain falls on a broken hearted character. Today I learnt the hard way that it’s true.
Betty is far beyond my match, I should have seen that coming. I wonder why guys like me can’t end up with girls like her.
Love is complicated; I see it as a war, only the ruthless wins.

FADE OUT

SCENE 4
(BETTY’S POINT OF VIEW)

INT. BETTY’S ROOM – DAY
FADE IN

Betty is of a sophisticated class; her light complexion is worth the chilled air that fills her house. She’s the eldest among two girls; she grew up with her mother who is a traveller. She doesn’t know who her father is.

BETTY’S (v.o)
I love looking hot, I enjoy standing out. I remember the last time I went clubbing with my ex; that was the day he broke up with me. He couldn’t stand the flames I emitted because guys kept walking up to me.
I love having fun, I hate quiet guys... gosh they bore me!
There are so many guys that can’t resist my sultriness but I can’t give in to their selfish desires.
Recently I met this guy named Kingsley; he’s well-built, tall, dark and handsome just as we girls like them. He’s someone that I can boldly call a date in the midst of my friends. Judging from all the boys I have dated, he’s the hottest. Though I haven’t accepted his proposal (yet), who knows...? I may give in today!
Meanwhile there is another cool guy that I’ve been Facebooking. His name is hmm…Gideon! Yeah that’s the name. Though the name doesn’t ring a soft bell but he is kinda caring. He calls, sends text, asks me how I am feeling and all those things every lady needs unlike Kingsley that calls and text only when he wants to hang out.
I don’t think Gideon is boxed up, I’m of a high class; I can’t stand low for anything I mean anything.
I’m not saying I’m falling for Gideon or anything... by the way we’re just hello-hi friends. I met him in church and he seems to be a church worker. Why am I even disturbing myself?

(BETTY’S PHONE RINGS)

Betty looks at her Black Berry z10 and she sees its Gideon calling.

BETTY (v.o)
You see I said so, its Gideon calling. I’m going to act depressed let me see if he’d show me care.

(ANSWERS PHONE)

GIDEON
 (Over phone, filtered)
Hello Betty!!! How are you
Happy New Year!!!

BETTY
(Into phone)
Fine
Happy New Year too.

GIDEON
(Over phone, filtered)
What’s wrong? You’re not sounding fine.

BETTY
(Into phone)
I’m okay...  Am not just happy that’s all.
(Pause)
Is that why you called?
Seriously I’m not in the mood for this right now
(Inaudible laugh)
So how do you plan sending happiness over the phone?
(Laughs)
You mean you wanna travel from wherever you are to come make me happy?
You must be really jobless!

Amaka, Betty’s younger sister enters the room on a short skirt holding a small lovely box in her right hand.

BETTY
(Into phone)
Hold on.

Betty places the call on hold.

AMAKA
Hmm... Betty you have a visitor, one handsome guy like that. His name is Kingsley and he asked me to bring this to you.

BETTY
Where is he? What is it?

AMAKA
I don’t know what’s inside oh... he is in the sitting room.

She picks up her phone, resumes the call, as she was about talking, she opens the box and sees its “Britney Spears Island Fantasy perfume”.

BETTY
(Shouts)
Oh my God!!!

She forgets Gideon is on the line waiting for her to continue the conversation.

BETTY (v.o)
This guy is really amazing! Only God knows how much this perfume costs. I always see the advert on TV. This is what I’m talking about, at least with Kingsley I’d get all the goodies I need.

SCENE 5
INT. BETTY’S SITTING ROOM - DAY

Betty runs to the sitting room, putting on a micro mini skirt; exposing every atom of her thighs.

BETTY (v.o)
Mehn this boy is so handsome... take a look at his designer shirt and jean. What kind of shoes are they?
I think I’ll accept his proposal. What are they talking about that is so serious?

KINGSLEY
(Stunned)
Wow, you looking spicy.

IK
Yeah, you can use her to cook a meal.

BETTY
Huh?

KINGSLEY
 (Laughs)
IK, you won’t kill me with your point of view.
(Turns to Betty)
Betty what I mean is, you’re hot, sexy, admirable, stunning... damn!
Please turn around let me have a 3D view of you.

BETTY
You’re really making me shy in my own house.
Kingsley, you’re such a darling, Thanks for the New Year gift. Omo you na real big boy oh (you are a big boy).

IK
Yeah that’s my bro mehn; he does what he knows best.

BETTY (v.o)
I wonder who this IK guy is... well he looks good anyway. Birds of the same feather flock together.

KINGSLEY
(Blushes)
Of course

(DOOR BELL RINGS)

BETTY
Amaka please go answer the door!!!

AMAKA
I am coming, let me finish applying my makeup.

BETTY
(Angrily)
What kind of makeup are you applying? Will you fly to the door my friend before I spoil your day?

Amaka walks to the door, grumbling.

BETTY
So what have you been up to for the New Year?

KINGSLEY
We were going to the movies when I decided to stop by and take you along.

BETTY
Wow that’s lovely.

AMAKA
(Speaking to Gideon at the door)
Who are you to her?

BETTY
Sorry excuse me Kingsley.
(Shouts)
Amaka is that how to attend to a visitor?

AMAKA
(Scoffs)
I’m sick of this house, I’m 16 and I can’t do what I want.
(Walks away)

BETTY (v.o)
I wonder who she’s talking to like that, lemme get going to the movies... this girl is beginning to piss me off.

SCENE 6
EXT. BETTY’S PORCH - CONTINUOUS

Betty walks to the door to attend to the visitor. She sees its Gideon, her heart goes off balance.

BETTY (v.o)
He made it so fast; he didn’t even take time. We spoke on the phone like 10 to 15minutes ago. How am I going to act now? I don’t want him to know I am excited to see him.
Shit, its wants to rain. How will we go to the movies, my hair, and my makeup? But Kingsley should have a car.

BETTY
(Surprised)
Oh my God it wants to rain!!!
Kingsley when are we leaving?

KINGSLEY
(Faintly)
As soon as you are ready.

BETTY
Ready? I am already set.

GIDEON
(Chuckles)
Betty I just got here. At least, tell me to come in.

BETTY (v.o)
Oh my God I’m so screwed, I just screamed Kingsley’s name... I don’t want Gideon to see Kingsley and Kingsley to see Gideon.
(Soft, looks at Gideon in the eyes)
We are going out right now, no need for you to come inside.

KINGSLEY
Who is he?

BETTY (v.o)
Jesus Christ, the worst has happened! What will I say right now, hmm? What kind of lie should I say?
(Replies)
Well, just a hello-hi friend.

KINGSLEY
He’s got a mouth, he can speak for himself.
Who are you?

BETTY (v.o)
Ok, this is getting too much. Can’t someone come and look for me again? Poor Gideon; now I’m feeling so sorry for him.
(Replies)
You guys should leave him alone!!!

Kingsley tracks his way towards the Honda Cross tour with IK following same way Remora does.

KINGSLEY
(Faintly)
Baby, have I told you that you got a really nice shape?

(THUNDER RUMBLES)

BETTY (v.o)
Yeah right! That’s what they say when they want to eat the cookie.
(Looks at Kingsley, sarcastic)
Yeah right Kingsley.
(Turns to Gideon)
 Gideon I’m so sorry, I didn’t know you meant it when you said you were coming over.

GIDEON
(Points behind)
Who are they?

BETTY (v.o)
Gideon is jealous right now, at this juncture I don’t know what to do or say, but either ways I won’t lose. At least he is going home but how will he…

Betty hears the music beat emitting from Kingsley’s car.

BETTY (v.o) CONT’D
Omo Kingsley sabi groove o (Kingsley sure knows how to have fun), check out the song he is playing, the sound system and the ride! I can’t help but to show him my new dance step joor.

SCENE 7
INT. KINGSLEY’S CAR - CONTINUOUS

In a matter of seconds, the rain starts pouring heavily. Betty runs into the backseat of the car. Water gathers beside the roadside as it queues itself into the drainage system.

BETTY (v.o) CONT’D
Poor Gideon, he is walking under this heavy rain, I have to do something.
(Turns to Kingsley)
Please pull over for my friend, let’s drop him somewhere safe.

KINGSLEY
Okay, I got a better idea.

Kingsley winds down his glass, drives near the queue of water and splashes it on Gideon.

IK
(Laughs)
That is awesome bro, just like the movie we going to watch.

KINGSLEY
Oh yeah
(Shouts at Gideon)
There you go with a nice shower. Have fun!!!

BETTY (v.o)
This is where I decide not to approve Kingsley’s proposal. If he can’t be kind to his fellow sex, how about me that’s the opposite sex? I need someone that can care for me, my friends and others. That’s the part of me I love most.

FADE OUT

SCENE 8
(KINGSLEY’S POINT OF VIEW)

INT. KINGSLEY’S CAR – DAY
FADE IN

KINGSLEY (v.o)
Love, what’s that “Laugh Off Vex Easily”? I’m tired of hearing that word. All I do is to catch my fun with any girl that comes my way; I do anything to get her and once I’m done that’s the end.
I know I’m sounding really evil but someday you’ll get to know when you’re in my shoes. There was this girl, I gave her everything, did all I had to do to keep her. At the long run, everything I built crumbled. Who did she end up going out with? The guy next door, the usual hello-hi friend that you think is not a threat.
Since that experience, I have summoned up courage to face my fears, which has made me the guy they call player and antagonise any guy I see around my target because there is nothing like Love... it’s just an illusion.

Kingsley is with his closest friend IK. They are heading to Betty’s house in a Honda Cross tour.

IK
So who’s this girl we’re going to see this time? Cos I know Tracy, Patricia, Clara, Shantel, Joy…

KINGSLEY
(Cuts in)
So you’ve been keeping record? I lost my record a long time ago.

IK
(Laughs)
Exactly! That is what I am talking about bro, you’re really playing the cards right.

KINGSLEY
(Clears throat)
Well Betty is her name, and we met in a club. She was with her boyfriend who wasn’t as good looking as I was.
I had two bottles of Moet in my hands, walked up to her and told her I got one for her and the other for me. She told me she’s with her boyfriend. I looked at the guy and he starred back at me like he was nervous.
(Chuckles)
I walked to her and said ‘you deserve a better man like me’ then I left.
(Sighs)
The next thing I saw was the love birds having a little quarrel and the guy left. She begged him to stay but he refused, while she stayed at the lounge crying, I walked up to her and wiped her tears. She told me her boyfriend just broke up with her, that he has had enough of guys always approaching her like she’s a whore.
Since then I have been asking her out, she told me that during the New Year she’d answer me. So I am hopefully going to get my answer today.

SCENE 9
EXT. BETTY’S PORCH - CONTINUOUS

They arrive at Betty’s house, they come out of the car and track their way to the porch.

IK
(Surprised)
Wow, that’s hell of story. What’s this small girly box you caring?

KINGSLEY
Well it’s what I call ‘the K-effect’.

IK
(Confused)
What the heck is that? Now you’re sounding like the movies.

KINGSLEY
K-effect is the short form of ‘Kingsley’s effect’. Right here is Britney Spears Island Fantasy perfume. This cologne is going to go a long way in making her accept my proposal. When you see her you’d know what I am talking about.

IK
(Excited)
Chai!!!
You are my mentor bro.
I dey feel you bro (I’m feeling you bro)

KINGSLEY
You are not serious.

Kingsley and IK comports themselves as they ring the doorbell.

(DING DONG)

The door opens and its Betty’s younger sister - Amaka that answers the door.

AMAKA
Hi

KINGSLEY
Wow, am I in heaven?

AMAKA
(Blushes)
Maybe. Are you lost or you’re looking for someone?

KINGSLEY
Ah... yes of course. I am lost and I seem to be looking for the way to Betty’s residence.
 Do you know any Betty? She’s light in complexion just like yourself; she also has your height, just a little bit taller and chubby.

AMAKA
(Laughs)
You such a clown, she’s my elder sister. Come inside.

SCENE 10
INT. BETTY’S SITTING ROOM - CONTINUOUS

Kingsley and IK enters the house, feeling the chilled air the air conditioner generates.

KINGSLEY
Where is she?

AMAKA
She’s in her room

KINGSLEY
Okay, can you please give this New Year gift to her and please tell her Kingsley is here.

AMAKA
Ok I will, please make yourself comfortable. By the way where is mine?

IK
(Cuts in)
Don’t worry, next time I’d bring yours.

Amaka joyfully runs upstairs to Betty’s room, excited with the lovely gestures she had with the two guys.
While she was upstairs, Kingsley and IK keeps themselves busy with hot chat.

IK
Omo this babe is fresh mehn (this girl is looking fresh). If the junior sister is this hot how will the elder sister be then?

KINGSLEY
You will find out shortly.
Please don’t tell me you want to date this small girl oh... she’s just too young, that’d be serious child abuse.

IK
My brother, is there anything like child abuse again? All these small small girls wey their eyes don grow pass normal, abege free that matter! (All these small girls that have seen and known more than they should, please forget that matter)

Betty enters the sitting room.

KINGSLEY
Shhh!!! She is here.
(Stunned)
Wow, you’re looking spicy.

IK
Yeah, you can use her to cook a meal.

BETTY
Huh?

KINGSLEY (v.o)
That not what I meant anyway, a joke would cover everything up
(Laughs)
IK, you won’t kill me with your point of view.
(Turns to Betty)
Betty what I mean is, you’re hot, sexy, admirable, stunning... damn!
Please turn around let me have a 3D view of you.
BETTY
You really making me shy in my own house.
Kingsley you’re such a darling, Thanks for the New Year gift. Omo you na real big boy o (you are a big boy)

(DOOR BELL RINGS)

KINGSLEY (v.o)
Oh yeah the K-effect has started working, thanks IK for the hype.
Who is this person ringing the bell, it better not be another boy because this is my land and time of hunting. Any other hunter, passer-by or even owner is a threat and I shall kill, I mean kill.

BETTY
Amaka please go answer the door!!!

AMAKA
I am coming, let me finish applying my makeup.

BETTY
(Angrily)
What kind of makeup are you applying? Will you fly to the door my friend before I spoil your day?

Amaka walks to the door grumbling.

BETTY
So what have you been up to for the New Year?

KINGSLEY (v.o)
Okay, that’s a funny question because I can’t tell you the answer. But my plan is that you’re joining the list of girls I have slept with. That’s all.
A lie to cover up won’t be bad, by the way I got money on me so we can go watch movies at the cinema, I am sure she’d buy that.
(Replies Betty)
We were going to the movies when I decided to stop by and take you along.

BETTY
Sorry excuse me Kingsley.
(Shout)
Amaka is that how to attend to a visitor?

AMAKA
(Scoffs)
I’m sick of this house! I’m 16 and I can’t do what I want.
(Walks away)

BETTY
(Surprised)
(Faintly)
Oh my God it wants to rain!!!
Kingsley when are we leaving?

KINGSLEY
As soon as you are ready.

BETTY
(Faintly)
Ready? I am already set.

GIDEON
(Chuckles, faintly)
Betty I just got here, at least, tell me to come in.

BETTY
(Soft, faintly)
We are going out right now, no need for you to come inside.

KINGSLEY (v.o)
Ok that’s a guy at the door for sure. I have to go kill this intruder before I go eating sand in my garri.

SCENE 11
EXT. BETTY’S PORCH - CONTINUOUS

Kingsley gets up and walks to the door to see who he is and probably confront him.

KINGSLEY
Who is he?

BETTY
Well, just a hello-hi friend.

KINGSLEY (v.o)
Yeah right! That’s what they keep saying by the time it’s time for breakup he becomes their lover and living blanket.
(Looks at Gideon)
He got a mouth he can speak for himself.
Who are you?

Gideon stands speechless, shock electrifies his voice box.

IK
Well I can see he can’t talk anymore.

BETTY
You guys should leave him alone!!!

KINGSLEY (v.o)
I need to drop a mine here so this lad would know she’s my woman, if not he’d cross to the other side untouched.

Kingsley tracks his way towards the Honda Cross tour with IK following same way Remora does.


KINGSLEY
Baby, have I told you that you got a really nice shape?

(THUNDER RUMBLES)

BETTY
(Looks at Kingsley)
(Faint, sarcastic)
Yeah right Kingsley.
(Turns to Gideon, faintly)
 Gideon I’m so sorry, I didn’t know you meant it when you said you were coming over.

SCENE 12
INT. KINGSLEY’S CAR – CONTINUOUS

He enters his car, looks at Betty and Gideon at the porch talking in a way his jealousy gets erected.

KINGSLEY (v.o)
I have to cause a distraction, at least let her leave him and come meet me.
Correct music would do, let me play this track, I love this track die. I remember the day I saw Betty at the club this was the song that was playing.

Party Jam beat discharges from Kingsley’s pimped car speakers; Betty runs towards the car, screams and throws dance moves for free to the neighbourhood.

KINGSLEY (v.o) CONT’D
Omo this girl sabi dance oh... chai! (Wow, this girl really knows how to dance... damn!) I wonder what she’d be like in bed.

Suddenly, the rain starts pouring, Betty jumps into the backseat of the car. Kingsley puts on his wiper; drives forward and makes a U-turn. He drives towards Gideon. The rain in a matter of minutes, had laid eggs of flood queuing into the drainage system.

IK
(Looks at Gideon)
So this guy doesn’t even have a car, and he came all the way to look for hot babe.
(Hisses)

BETTY
Please pull over for my friend, let’s drop him somewhere safe.

KINGSLEY (v.o)
Yeah right, because you are already feeling something for him right? Rubbish! In fact; I’d make nonsense out of him in your very sight, maybe that’ll make him hate you more.

Kingsley winds down his glass, drives near the queue of water and splashes it on Gideon.

IK
(Laughs)
That is awesome bro, just like the movie we going to watch.

KINGSLEY
Oh yeah
(Shout at Gideon)
There you go with a nice shower. Have fun!!!

KINGSLEY (v.o)
Yeah it is done, mission accomplished and target terminated. I doubt if he’d ever come around this house again because his worst fears lurks in this place.
Can’t wait to get done with Betty and move on to Halima. I love Muslim girls; they are very sexy and always willing to give love out for free.
Unless I’m ready to get married I can’t fall in love.

FADE OUT

Comments