Skip to main content

OPENING SPEECH

Hello!!!
My Hello echos in a way it scares me the originator.
Is anyone here!!!
Another chill up my spine. So lonely the only person i can talk to is myself. Well now i can do so let, me make the best use of it by telling you my view on writing.
Writing has never been easy especially the unending law of English Language but as a writer it is an expedient thing to  know that you have the power to create an atmosphere that its only you that best understand and perceive the need for such atmosphere to the reader.
This lead me to say there is no great writeup nor poor writeup. Every piece of writing is at its best though can be better. For its only the writer that has the password  to the piece every other is hacking into it. That is to say there are some write up we cannot connect it(hack) while there are some we can. Its either we have to upgrade our hacking abilities or remain the way we are.
No one knows it all, though there people that know what they are good at very well. 

We writers need the editors and the critic, we fear them like elephant fears  rat. I hate them to be frank with you, killed over 2billion critic and editors in my mind (laugh).
Well before i start running mad because i am still talking to myself, this is a platform us all to sharpen our writing tactics and mental abilities by reading the best of 

*Stories
* Lyrics
* Poems
*Feature Articles and lots more from my abyss of creativity down to the fingers. 

I am not perfect myself, but i feel i can paint a perfect atmosphere for my readers.
You welcome to my Blog.

Comments