Skip to main content

5 DAYS: Episode 2

Previously on 5 Days…

   There are some people you wish to have around either as lovers or as friends.

     I have known you for like”… Jerry shows her his three fingers followed with an inaudible speech.
“Three years” Tracy helps him call it out.
“I’d like you to spend 5 days with me, I know it sounds weird. After this I won’t disturb you about my feelings or anything. I want to spend 5 whole days with you Tracy, I want to know who Tracy fully is and I want Tracy to know who Jerry really is” He tell her squeezing her hands…

“Day one, Day one starts tomorrow Sunday” Jerry corrects Tracy pulling off his shirt.
 “No, it’s the day I came here that we start counting from” Tracy replies as she sits on the bed wearing Jerry’s head warmer and socks.
Jerry stood with bare chest “That’s not fair you ought to come yesterday Friday then we start counting from today Saturday”
“Exactly what I am doing right now Jerry, today is Saturday and I am counting today as day one” she wears the hand gloves.
     
     Jerry stares at the ceiling, gets up and turns off the light when he gets back to the bed a sleepy “Good night” comes out from Tracy’s direction. Jerry replies her “Fuck you”.



The characters and events depicted in this piece are fictitious. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.





DAY 2: SUNDAY

Jerry runs into the room swiftly taking off his carton colour pencil chinos trouser and black long sleeve shirt. He goes straight to the bathroom to use the white ceramic toilet, he’s been having stomach ache due to the concoction he ate with Tracy last night. While he’s partakes his solitude moment in the small white house discussing with Obama on important issues, he hears series of sound from the bed room region which is before his very eyes through a little vertical lining from the slightly open bathroom door. He peeps and sees Tracy removing her cloths in a hurry. He keeps quiet, decides to have a secret show which starts arousing him causing a huge erection. Tracy walks towards the bathroom on bikini to use the toilet too but he didn't want her to know he is being watching; so he decides to play mute and use his foot to block the door from opening fully. Tracy tries opening the door but to no avail, she calls out his name but he plays mute again. He sees she is deeply pressed and needs to ease herself when she returns back to his show view, he calls out her name.

“Tracy!!! How was church today”
“Ugly, I am having stomach ache, guess it’s what we ate last night”
“You are so right; I could hardly sit down in church. The stomach ache erupted on me in church like an anointing, I didn't even stay till the end” he reports himself.
“God Jerry what did you eat, this place smell like a dead rat. Where is your air refresher?”
“It’s right here with me but it seems not to have enough power to get rid of this smell, you just have to bear you know”
“I have not seen a sick person like you Jerry”
“Your turn is next; I am so going to laugh at you”
“No way, I’d teach you how to use the toilet”

“Whatever…” Jerry flushes the toilet and exists his way to the room in flash speed startling Tracy who is on Bikini, she dives the blanket to cover her seditious looks. Jerry stands before her boldly feeling satisfied with the show he had seen from the bathroom not knowing his underwear is poking out like something is staring at Tracy.
“Oh my God” Tracy exclaimed, “Jerry what is that” she questions with her mouth still open.
“Ah I know you've not seen such abs in your life” he convince himself tighten his abdomen to display is six tight packs that cockroaches envy. When he sees it’s not the abs that grab her attention he then traces her wide eyes calculating the bearing to his groan region, surprised at what he sees staring at Tracy, he decide to make a joke out of it by smiling and staggering towards her.
“Oh baby C'mon let’s do it right here and now”
“Jerry stops!!!” Tracy screams. “I’d call your neighbours now” she adds
“Sorry they are all in church; it’s just you and me. You have two options comply or you get consumed” dragging and pulling the bed sheets from her tight grip. Tracy lets go and run straight to the bathroom laughing, closes the door and locks it from Jerry-nator the terminator not to devour her.

“How does your girlfriend cope with this your attitude”? Tracy questions.
“Well I figured out play is one of the best way to create a lasting impression on your loved ones especially ladies. Not all guys have time to play with their girlfriend all in the name of been bossy, but that’s where they lose it” he lectures her.
“You are right, sometimes I beg my boyfriend to play with me but he’s all busy with work and football match. Hate that thing; sometimes I just wonder why I get to love him so much.
“We humans always want what we can’t have but want it more when we have it and can’t access it. One trick guys pull for their girlfriend to miss them so much is pretending to be unavailable, it works like magic”
“Really I didn't know such”
“God Tracy what’s that smell”?
“It’s me teaching you how to use the toilet, learn Jerry”
“I’m so not attracted to you right now, fine girl like you going to toilet” he says spraying the air refresher rapidly.
“Next time don’t crowd my stomach with lots of junk food”.

  
DAY 3: MONDAY

“Tracy baby wake up, its morning and we got a quiz by 9am and lectures by 10am” Jerry wakes Tracy who is million miles away in Dream Island, probably lost because snore accompanied her voyage. After several shaking and tapping, Tracy finally wakes up sharing a big yawn. She rubs her eyes rapidly as though sleep portion were poured on them.
“God I am so tired, wonder what I did last night”
“Guess you had sex in your dreams”

She looks at him, gives a radiant smile that throws him off balance.
“Here, look at what I made for you” Jerry rises up a tray from the floor and rests it on the bed. On a medium sized tray there is Slice bread, fried egg, hot cup of tea (Lipton) and cream crackers biscuit.
“Wow, Jerry what’s this”
“What does it look like? This is breakfast in bed”
“God I can’t remember when I had such…Ok I guess I misjudged you. Your girlfriend must be enjoying”
“Well you yet to see the others she enjoys, but don’t you think you have to brush first?”
“Brushing can wait; let me eat this romantic meal” She takes a slice of bread, cut little fried egg and place it on the bread comfortably, takes another slice of bread and place it on top of the egg. Jerry watches her enjoy her meal realizing that there are many more things one need to know about the people we think we know.
“Are you not eating” she asks Jerry with a unsettle voice.
“I've eaten already, but watching you eat is eating another round”

She picks up a slice of bread, rolls egg in it, and tries feeding Jerry. Jerry refuse at first but she insist on him sharing the meal with her, he finally agrees.
“Nice, that’s my baby” she tells him smiling and rubbing her hands on his cheeks.

A knock lands on the door repeating the sequence of knock, knock, and knock.
“Who is it”? Jerry asks bitterly knowing fully well the knock interrupts his feeding moment which can rise to another level.
“It’s Peter open up” a voice responds from outside.
“Yo Pete what sup, don’t tell me you had a dream about me this one you here so early?” Jerry asks walking towards the door and opening it.

Peter breathing so hard like he broke Bolts record, didn't say a word finds his way inside Jerry’s room and lay on the floor. Tracy and Jerry look at each other and return their gaze to Peter who is catching his breath. When he is done he looks at the tray that’s now on Tracy’s lap; helps himself with some slice of bread and egg.

“Wow wow wow!!!That’s so not good of you, haba you never chop this morning (have you not eaten this morning)” Jerry dives Peters hand and removes it from Tracy’s breakfast.
“Sorry, pardon my manners” Peter apologise to them both, licking his fingers and creating more suspicion “You won’t believe what is going on in school” he adds.
“What’s going on?” they both ask now more scared and frightened.
“No class throughout this week, a lecturer died during the weekend so the school Vice Chancellor ordered lecture to seize seems like the lecturer is one of the oldest in the school”.
“Awww” Tracy whimpers as Peter breaks the news.

Jerry knowing that this is another beautiful opportunity for his 5 days mission to be accomplished without disturbance looks at Tracy “May the pieces of his soul rest in peace”.
“So you guys don’t have to bother coming to school for the next one week mehn, thought I should quickly come tell you before you hurry to school for the quiz”. Peter consoles them.
“So we going to make good use of the time to prepare for the quiz which should be next week then” Tracy says this time sipping the hot tea.

Peter walks to the door post of the room and beckon on Jerry to meet him up. Jerry codes and uses style to join Peter knowing fully well it’s time for report on how the few days have been with Tracy.

Peter coughs to clear Tracy’s suspicion. “Ehh Jerry can you please come and tell me how that guy got those shoes we saw last week?” holding Jerry’s hand to the exterior part of the room still in the compound of the hostel.

Jerry follows Peter “I think he got it from one boutique down town or so, but he was not clear where”. Tracy hears this, raise her head to look towards their direction. She sees them going farther from the room and realizes it’s not her business so she focuses on her meal and moan while she eats.
“God Jerry is really sweet” she says softly.

      Peter looks at Jerry, gives him a big hand shake and whisper. “Mehn tell me say you don enter Tracy” (Tell me you've had sex with her).

Jerry puts up a disappointing look, Peter decodes the look. “My guy why you dey fuck up na, mehn no time ooooo. You need get all you've imagined for 3 years within these 5 days if not me go vex give you o” (why are you fucking up, no time. You need to get all you’ve imagined for 3 years within these 5 days if not I will be angry with you).

“No be so Peter, I really wan chop Tracy but me no want make e be like say I dey take advantage of am” (it’s not so Peter, I really want to have sex with Tracy but I don’t want it to look like I am taking advantage of her).

“My guy think of it, which babe would agree to come to a guy’s house, not just coming; sleeping over for a number of days and you want to tell me she won’t be expecting advances from him? I can see the look she gives you, she really digs you back but wants you to request for it” Peter advice Jerry whose head the ground magnet downwards swimming in an ocean of thoughts.

“I know what to do Peter, I won’t disappoint you nor the male sex in the world” Jerry assures Peter. “Now let’s go inside before she starts wondering how long it will take us to discuss about a shoe”.
“I should be going from here, just came to give you the good news and get reports on Tracy’s matter” Peter tells him walking backwards towards the gate of the compound.

Jerry smiles as he walks into his room. Looks at the bed, Tracy is without a trace, the bed is neatly arranged accompanied with fresh smell of air refresher.
“Tracy”!!! Jerry calls out just the way horror movie actors do. Tracy is completely silent. Suddenly Tracy dives him from behind, Jerry is thrown off balance and startled to confusion. “I got you” she says laughing.

Jerry turns swiftly, lands with his back on the bed as though a hungry creature is behind him. He turns to face Tracy who is now silent and breathing heavily. They pause, stare at each other point blank range, looking for whom to pull the trigger first same way it’s done in a gun fight from Old Western Movies. Jerry uses his hands to take off strands of hair that covers her lips and sharp matchless eyes which makes matches box envious because it sparks bright fire. She puts her hands on his chest feeling his heart beat increasing. Jerry licks his lips gently and moves closer to her targeting her lips, as he approaches her lips she turns to her left side evading the kiss however making his kiss crash on her soft Choco cheeks. Jerry confuse about what just happen ask her.
“What’s wrong?”
“Nothing, get off me” she says putting more effort on her soft palms that are on his chest signifying he should get up.
Jerry refuse listing to the gestures thinking another push will make her respond. He forces his kiss on her lips that’s facing her left side while she escapes it and puts her face on her right. He realize it’s a bad idea to keep trying, he gets up and leaves her to occupy the bed. Quietness fills up every matter in the room till the end of that day.


DAY 4: TUESDAY

Dark clouds saturated by means of thick moles of water covers the sun alongside annoyed breeze that beat every building in Jerry’s neighbourhood. Darkness wraps Jerry’s room as the power went off; Tracy is lying on the bed dressed on a bum short exposing her warm fresh legs while Jerry is on the floor just starting at the ceiling wondering how best he can accomplish his mission knowing fully well the contract ends tomorrow. All this while he hasn't heard anything from his girlfriend, he tries her number again but it’s switched off. Tracy has not said a word to him since the last time he tried kissing her, every time he brings up a topic she turns it down as though she is angry with his actions. He does not want to craft a bad image for himself nor indent his friendship with Tracy, he starts calculating possible actions and topics that will amend his wrong doings in the eyes of Tracy because to him kissing her is nothing bad it’s his entitlement.

Heavy rain strokes bangs on the roof and window pane. Tracy while on the bed press her phone to keep herself busy, Jerry tries listening to music but when he reason how childish it is for him to let silent grow amongst them, he gets up and lay beside her.
“Shift my friend” he uses his hand to push her gently and lay by her right side still looking at the ceiling.
“Ahhh what’s wrong with you na!!!Is the bed not big for you?” Tracy replies him.
“Tracy I am sorry, not for pushing you but for what happened yesterday” Jerry apologises.
“Jerry its ok” Tracy says in a straight voice.
“Tracy I don’t expect you to be angry with me. What do you have me do? You someone I am deeply attracted to, I've been able to fight all levels of temptations for the past few days and just trying to kiss you suddenly makes me look like a bad guy. C'mon!!!” Jerry narrates.

He turns away from looking at the ceiling and looks at his left which is her direction, seeing her shape well curved and carved as lighten flashes through the dark room.
“Are you not cold?” he asks her
“I’m ok” she replies.
“I don’t want it looking like I am taking advantage of you Tracy, I will not hurt you. If there is one thing you should know is…” He stammers
“I am cold” she tells Jerry

     Jerry tries using the blanket to cover her but she tells him not to. She turns away to her rare view, giving him her back to stare at. He reason deep within what she wants him to do. Then he remembers how his girlfriend uses opposite tones and actions to communicate her needs to him. He decides to risk his chances again by moving closer to her backside forming a spoon position.

     At this point the weather is cold; Jerry’s room is close to freezing point. As they freeze like meat does in freezer, He pulls up the blanket and covers them both. “It’s impossible she's beside me;I ought to be warm like the mouth of a war gun”. Jerry reasoned in the battlefield of thoughts.

    It’s not the weather that’s making Jerry cold it’s his feeling that’s beating him deep within with cold heartbeat. “I can do it; it’s very easy my friends do say or maybe it’s better of when she's sleeping. He reasoned.

    Tracy smells so good Jerry feels like eating her starting from the neck but he controls himself.
“Thank God she’s not facing me at least I got enough time to summon courage” Jerry looking at Tracy’s rare view makes it more difficult, he can feel the captioning curves on her waist. “These hips never lie all they know is truth”. He raised his right legs and placed his knees on the truthful hips.

Jerry swallows a huge chunk of saliva, reached for the back of her nape kiss it gently. It’s like butter in breakfast, smooth and spotless, blew mild air on it and watched her reaction she did nothing. He did it again this time took the air down the spin she shakes a little bit then he realize he’s really lighting the dynamite.

He kiss back her nape again softly and gently, blew air on it allover and took it down the spin, repeating his previous action. Tracy becomes fully cognisant that it’s not a sweet dream but a sweet reality...Jerry’s sensitive rod of steel cannot help itself than to keep nodding its head which she enjoys as she rocks her butt backwards like they dancing but this time on the bed in spoon position.

      Tracy while rocking asks Jerry“what are you doing?....Jerry didn't answer but shut her up with more kisses on her nape which makes her moan this time responding to every touch like salt does to warm. She turns around and tells him“I've been waiting long for this”.
She pause for a while and adds “But I can't, you re my best friend and same time I see u as a brother, please don’t spoil our friendship. Promise me you'd be a good friend to me”

      Jerry pretends he didn't hear it and continues. She slaps him to wake him up from his lust; he’s full of knowledge that she is serious.
“What offence have I made to be your friend. After enjoying every kiss I offered you, you betray my hormones?”Jerry tells her bitterly.

       Tracy grows speechless as time matures into the night with the blanket of darkness from the afternoon’s hard-core rain. Jerry angry and depress forces himself to sleep while Tracy stays awake to think about every single hurt she has shot into Jerry’s body, soul and mind. Sleep strangles her not long after Jerry boarded “Sleep Boeing 911”to dream island.

To be Continued...


Any unauthorized exhibition, distribution or copying of this piece or any part thereof (including soundtrack) in the infringement of the relevant copyright and will subject the infringer to serve civil and criminal penalties


Follow us on Facebook: Newton Paul's Blog




Comments