Skip to main content

WORKSHOP AT STRONG TOWER SCHOOL



   Just a day after my birthday, I had another dynamite workshop today 4th February 2016 at Strong Tower Schools, here in Ogun State, Ijoko Lemode.


   I still treated the topic “Goal Settings: Start Your Year Right”, teaching teenagers how to dream/accomplish that which they desire, stirring them to bring out the best in them by finding and polishing themselves for a bright future.
    It’s pretty amazing that no one has spoken to them on this topic before and they yearn for more. I am happy to be the first sinking this valuable information into their soul.
   During the question segment, a teacher’s question touched me. She asked “why aren’t teenagers passionate about their dreams and focus in polishing their talent”.

   I told her the factors responsible are mostly home (parental laxity), lack of awareness from society and personal awareness. Then I further stated that the school is still another zone to obtain basic skills and knowledge via vocational/Montessori classes.

    What i seek for is a bigger platform and a wider broadcasting means to spread the word to youths across the world. With time I would be available for invitations to your institution religious or academic, higher or lower to spread the word further.


   Till I come your way again, stay safe and don’t quit developing yourself. Check out my previous workshops here

Have a view at other Workshops here 

 CLICK ME
Follow us on 
Twitter: @Majorpane1
Facebook: Newton Paul's Blog
Instagram: @Major4pane
Got a suggestion for us E-mail: majorpanedmajorfactor@gmail.comJoin our BBM CHANNEL TO STAY CONNECTED ALWAYS 



Comments