Skip to main content

I LOVE YOU MAN


Warning: This title of this article may seem gay but don’t even think of it. I’m STRAIGHT!!! Because of that let me start with a scripture from the Bible.

[Proverb 18:24] “A man who has friends must himself be friendly, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother”.

   You know they say men aren’t as emotional as women? To an extent that stuff is false, there are times men need a nudge or poke from a fellow man depending on the situation.

   When it comes to friendship, i select a lot mehn, that explains why it takes time bringing someone close to me cos the person must go through lots of screening especially behavioral/mental screening where many of them fail (either male or female).

   My close friends know me to be the this kind of nigger that love video games, rock music (sometimes the ones that you don’t hear anything *heavy metal*) likes his space/quiet time, doesn’t like someone eating his last piece of meat/food (lol), hate when someone drags/hits his body part with force, visiting without invitation, treating his stuff carelessly especially scattering his arranged bed or arranged cd racks, messing his toilet up without cleaning it. I can go on and on, I am kinda strict when it comes to my stuff…some niggers feel because we are “hello-hi friends” means that’s a ticket for them to wear my stuff like trouser or shoe…OmG I think doctors will be glad for the free human parts of yours I will send to them lol.

   I really don’t like male friends cos they can really be bitches at times, most times they can be a bad influence on a fellow guy unlike female friends who aren’t. Hardly will you see a girl having major influence on a boy unlike the other way where we see both boys and girls have influence on a girl. From my statistics the rate of good guys are way too few…I am talking of real men that suit my personality, that explains why most times I chill with older guys (I got many older male friends, I learn a lot from them).

   Okay where is this gist going to? Among my male friends, there are some set of guys I could literally catch a bullet for (this is not a free ticket to Iraq cos I won’t follow you). I mean there are guys I could give my precious stuff to, even share boxers with in emergency cases or sacrifice my meal or cash for. Yea these are the set of guys that inspire this post.

   It isn’t easy getting to know that there are some set of guys who celebrate you regardless of the age difference between, yet they are ready to learn and bring out the best in you. You observe these guys share same initiative and life practices with you, adding value simultaneously, causing the friendship to be symbiotic in nature. C’mon what more can one asks for? These are the set of guys I get to say “I love you man”. They shoot fire into my veins, give me strength when chances of been weak emerge and dilute my - to +. 
   Lately I was playing an awesome Chinese open world game “Sleeping Dogs”, I observed the main character “Wei Shin” an underground detective, loved a gangster “Jackie” so much. Despite his acting as an informant for the police HKPD, he could go any extent to protect Jackie… when Jackie was killed; he turned the town red HOT. I also remember the love Spartacus had for Varo…C’mon; Spartacus went to the pits in place of Varo, who does that for a friend? I felt the hot tears that burnt Spartacus cheeks when he watched his friend died mehn, knowing fully well he had a wife and son awaiting his return.

   I remember David in the Bible… [1 Samuel 18:3-4] “Then Jonathan and David made a covenant, because he loved him as his own soul. And Jonathan took off the robe that was on him and gave it to David, with his armor, even to his sword and his bow and his belt”.
   The good thing about everything is that I think beyond the present, I see the future when my male friends and i have our various empires, sit like kings on our royal table, dinning and drinking, sharing tales on how great our friendship has fetched us such an awesome fortune, counting our blessings and naming them one by one. Fast and furious horses (cars) parked outside, our model wives beside us and angelic children running around playing PlayStation 10 (virtual reality) C’mon!!! What more can I ask for if not lovely men like myself.

    If you know you fall under this category on my male friend list, let’s keep building a strong friendship for the worlds wonder. For those of you who envy such, it all start from developing yourself. Speak life into your friendship, inspire and aspire to be the best through topnotch life practices.

   Rome wasn’t built a day but one day it became the world’s envy.  Start building your Rome now.

   Share this to every male folk you love if you are a guy...my female friends i got yours coming up soon.
 CLICK ME
Follow us on 
Twitter: @Majorpane1
Facebook: Newton Paul's Blog
Instagram: @Major4pane
Got a suggestion for us E-mail: majorpanedmajorfactor@gmail.comJoin our BBM CHANNEL TO STAY CONNECTED ALWAYS 





Comments

  1. Hmm, thanks Paul, i've digested this cooked meal and moreover, your ass is wanted by my iraqic' friends. Don't be too scared i will stand for you. Not to talk much i want to personally titled this article "MAN"........
    who is a Man? Can we say "Man is not born, nor does he ever die. Forever he tries to exist, he will never stop doing this, because this is eternal and permanent. "Just a Man cast off his old clothes and stars to wear new ones, the soul cast off the old body and takes on a new one." "But the soul is indestructible; spade cannot cut it down, fire does not burn it, water does not wet it, and the wind will never dries it. The soul is beyond the power of all such things." That's why he sticks to decision making and plans for each movements.

    We can dare to not like guys as friends but remember, women will leave and guys will remain. This is eternal.

    "A man who make women his priority will never win." #Ghost

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice wit you got Mr OJ.

      Life is a wheel of balance. Too much of everything is bad..and intentions is what propells a man.

      Having more female friends is different from chasing women though (just to make my point clearer)

      I learnt from your comment. Thanks

      Delete
  2. Hello Paul. What a post. I think Mr OJ's ground idea is kinda problematic. To assume that a man who makes women his priority would always fail is plainly some kind of sexism. Should a man rather make men his priority instead of the women? Truth is neither of them is wrong. There are no rules set to these thing. You can find favour in any of them depending on the one that best suits you. Its a free world.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment can save a life...don't be selfish with it *winks*