Skip to main content

HEALTHY LIVING



    Wadup everyone? Good day to you and happy August. Have i posted this August? Jezz, time flies faster than those matured Lagos flies. When did we shout Happy New Year only for the year to be rushing to an end? I pray everything we listed down as prayer points during cross-over service come to pass in Jesus name.

   Did any of you fall sick this year? I know there are some people who have similar health like that of a vampire who doesn’t fall sick so easily, like a friend was gisting me of his supernatural abilities that includes his inability to fall sick. I just raised my eyebrows and I’m like
   Okay not everyone can be like that, blood type varies thereby causing how we react to certain illness or infection.
   As for me I don’t really fall sick though, I am O+ and AA as well (yea I know I got the best blood in the face of the earth) but sometimes you cant really cheat nature knowing fully well that the body is just like any other mechanical product that function and works in a systematic way. Every organ in the body needs servicing which is done via food supplements and the basic food nutrients.
   Sickness is not something that should scare you, it is just a way of the body telling you “I’m tired, I need to rest, I have been infected or you are not taking good care of me.”
 
   How then can we get out of sickness or treat certain health issues.
NUTRITION: Some people hardly eat fruits. C’mon fruits are like the ninja that fight bad guys in our body. They enhance our immune system and prolong our health. Like the saying goes “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”. Make fruits your friend and watch your life get juicier.
EXERCISE: A simple stretch alone can save your muscles from atrophy; your body was designed to work and not to be idle. Even the little house chores you do goes a long way in exercising your body. Why do you think some parents are looking younger than their children at some point? Technology is simply making children of these days lazier than the old generation. Don’t be a victim of lazy lifestyle. Get your butt up and do those house chores cos a dirty environ pollutes your mind and health.
HERBS: Enough of the sugar and processed drugs. Before now I used to kick against herbs unlike now that I fully understand the sense behind herbs but I’m not encouraging the extreme orthodox healthcare just that a simple blend of it is nice. Natural substances like walnut, bitter kola, bitter leaf… they have their functions which help detoxify the body.

MINDSET: This is where majority of the problem lies, anything you think, you have/become. If you think wellness, it will magnet you. If you think sickness, it will marry you. What you confess is what you possess.
   Whenever I fall sick trust me I do the things I love, I play video games, watch action movies that keeps my mind off my situation. I also get to reflect on the great things I will do when I get well along side picturing myself strong and healthy.

   I thought I was weird until I got to watch this amazing video “The Secret”. A man who had a plane crash testified on how he got healed from an impossible situation due to his accident but by doing the above things I just mentioned earlier he walked out of the hospital.
   Yes as Christians we hear that we have no right to be sick because Jesus has paid the price and washed away all infirmities. This is the level we ought to be operating on and I am here to tell you that it is full possible.
   Just yesterday here I was falling sick but guess what today I woke up strong and healthy…sickness makes me appreciate life mehn and just cause me to see the need to aright anything I might be doing wrong. This way I rarely fall sick.

   I know there are one million ways out there to healthy living but these ones i know are some sure top ones you shouldn't ignore.
   Have a clean clear mind and stay healthy.




"DAVE AND GOLLY" NIGERIA'S FIRST EVER STOP MOTION 3D ANIMATION FILM
From the #Ash7 team that brought you the House of Ajebo comedy cartoons comes a story of love, hope and the power of child-like faith. It will take a giant at heart to face the greatest duel of all time. Ash Seven Animation Studio presents DAVE AND GOLLY. Premieres August 22 at Silverbird Galleria.


Follow on 
BBM: 265AB98F
Twitter: @DaveandGolly
Facebook: The Animation Project
Instagram: @DaveandGolly
You can as well purchase your tickets for Dave and Golly premier at Ariiyatickets.com
Contact: 08061654159, 07068763303
Email:majorpanedmajorfactor@gmail.com, ashtvonline@gmail.com
   CLICK ME
Follow us on
Twitter: @Majorpane1
Facebook: Newton Paul's Blog
Instagram: @Major4pane


Got a suggestion for us E-mail: majorpanedmajorfactor@gmail.com

Join our BBM CHANNEL TO STAY CONNECTED ALWAYS




Comments

Post a Comment

Your comment can save a life...don't be selfish with it *winks*