Skip to main content

CRITICS NOTES By Ajayi Lizzy




Click to Download: Lie Lie by Slimboy


CRITICS NOTES

How can I sing
When my gift deeply honed
Has been mocked by friends cloned
Do they envy the deep seated grace?
Or that I'm faster than their pace?
My vocals to them I bare
They cheer but as I turn they jeer

How do I sing?
When to my closest audience I play
My crooked box and string when I'm gay
Yet to me they say your 'doh'
Sounds like a bleating doe
Again your 're' they claim
As the bark of a dog that's lame

Just tell me how I can sing
When 'mi' to them it seems
Is a waste of time and dreams
When 'fah' still didn't go farther than the first rung on a worn ladder
The mockery they made of 'so'
Hurt like a reopened sore

How on earth can I sing?
If they don't believe in 'la'
I'll trust no one in life
I'll strum till I get 'ti' right
Screech till they run in fright
So when next you hear a far faint 'do'
It's my dying spark starting to glow



Ajayi Lizzy is a law student of NOUN. Love singing,reading a lot and writing poems. Trust me her poems creatively fun-mazing.
Follow on Facebook: Ajayi Lizzy 

Click to Download: Lie Lie by Slimboy
Follow Slimboy on 
Facebook: Ovuson Slimboy Henry
Twitter: Slimboy_O



Looking for mind blowing wrist watches ranging from phone watch, sport watch, fashion watch with exclusive components like sim card space, bluetooth, rubber/chain handles, different colors and warm comfortable shapes?
Price Ranges from 22,ooo Naira for rubber watches while 25,000 Naira for Chain watches
Call +2348061654159, +2348069502837
Email: majorpanedmajorfactor@gmail.com, idongesitudom@gmail.com 



"DAVE AND GOLLY" NIGERIA'S FIRST EVER STOP MOTION 3D ANIMATION FILM
From the #Ash7 team that brought you the House of Ajebo comedy cartoons comes a story of love, hope and the power of child-like faith. It will take a giant at heart to face the greatest duel of all time. Ash Seven Animation Studio presents DAVE AND GOLLY. Premieres August 22 at Silverbird Galleria.


Follow on 
BBM: 265AB98F
Twitter: @DaveandGolly
Facebook: The Animation Project
Instagram: @DaveandGolly
You can as well purchase your tickets for Dave and Golly premier at Ariiyatickets.com
Contact: 08061654159, 07068763303
Email:majorpanedmajorfactor@gmail.com, ashtvonline@gmail.com
   CLICK ME
Follow us on
Twitter: @Majorpane1
Facebook: Newton Paul's Blog
Instagram: @Major4pane


Got a suggestion for us E-mail: majorpanedmajorfactor@gmail.com

Join our BBM CHANNEL TO STAY CONNECTED ALWAYS


Comments