Skip to main content

I LOVE YOU WOMAN

This article is the female version of “I love you man” and has residues of an article “The Power of a Woman” in my unpublished book.

First of all I would say Happy International Women’s Day to all the lovely beautiful specie God made out of “we” men. So far it’s been extremely delighting having ladies color the earth with their supreme elegance. Come to think of which, why didn’t God make Steve out of Adam since he saw Adam was lonely? At least every guy needs their fellow guy isn’t it; play rough, watch match, racing and perform other stunts in the Garden of Eden…but God thought otherwise since his intention was adding a sweetener in Adams life.

Fortunately, ladies find their kind so attractive that they admire themselves. Ever had a girl say “I like her shape, eyes, skin or hips? They simply checking themselves out unlike we men who find it uncomfortable commenting “how hot Dead pool is”

Back to the gist on how ladies add colour to a place, imagine going for a party where there is no music, no drinks probably its water that’s the consumable liquid, but among the invited guest are BEAUTIFUL LADIES, I doubt if that would be a boring party. Even when a girl is asked how the party went I know she will say “omg the party was fun, lots of beautiful girls”….it exposes a perception that ladies are icon of Gods significant explanation of creativity, divinity and multiplication.

Women possess a natural flavor to awaken a boring situation, cause a boring environment to be livelier than ever. Advertisements adapt impulse buying by seducing customers with an alluring lady even when the goods might be a pen or battery.

I have two sweet sisters who take care of me more than my imagination, the thoughts of something hurting me makes them furious that indirectly they scold me. If you haven’t read my article “The Girl Child: Her importance in a home” have a look at it.

I have awesome female friends I go like “OMG where on earth are these set of ladies from?” Ladies with accurate manners, amazing religious belief, unbeatable cooking skills, prudent in nature, undeniable sense of humor and accurate morality.

A female child simply x-rays how moral her home is. She represents her family where ever she may be therefore how she treats people is a simple way of how she was treated at home. Show her love and she gives you love.

Alternatively, one of the roles of men (leaders) is sparking the best out of ladies through mentorship and friendship full of values. Since ladies are fast learners, activating their sense of relevance is needed in today's society. She shouldn't been seen as a sex object cos that's the adaptation of the old which result to "women atrophy".

Sometimes I go wondering why the war on "Gender parity"? Looking properly, man is born of a woman and it takes a woman to make a man successful to a great extent. If men were all alone on earth, they would rather live epic but infusing a woman into the equation, arise competition, territorial and dominating contest indirectly spur men into creating a proactive society.

I can’t imagine a better world without women; right now where I am is extremely boring because the area lack sense of livelihood (women)…I’m not the kind of guy interested in women for wrong damping relationship rather something reasonable and worthy. There is an enormous stimulant shot in the veins of men when women are around, they evoke creativity and fulfillment especially in a work place. I feel energetic when I walk down the street with a beautiful lady…don’t know if it’s only me though.

I urge men and parents to treat ladies with extreme care, for they are fragile and need as much attention. They are moves by what they hear, therefore tell them high spirit lifting words. Let’s focus in nurturing our women especially the young ones the right way because some day they are going to be mothers and wives. Let’s bring out their talent, polish and sample it…women are great learners and hard workers and one more thing far complex to talk about due to their complex complexity.

I rest my case here…show some love to every woman everyday. I LOVE YOU WOMAN

By the way, there is one woman i would forever love and celebrate mehn. My mother!!!
God didn't give Adam Steve rather Eve for she was wired to be a multiplier, what a bountiful surplus her presence...
Posted by Newton Paul on Sunday, March 6, 2016



Follow us on 
Twitter: @Majorpane1
Facebook: Newton Paul's Blog
Instagram: @Major4pane
Got a suggestion for us?
E-mail: majorpanedmajorfactor@gmail.com

Comments

  1. "Ladies with accurate manners, amazing religious belief, unbeatable cooking skills, prudent in nature, undeniable sense of humor and accurate morality". Please Paul, where are you hiding this your ladies? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...I got they are hiding under my shelter. I am nurturing them for the right harvest lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your comment can save a life...don't be selfish with it *winks*